• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Flock (A Maximum Ride RP) ~ PG-16

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    Lysander watched as Flurry nudged Apolla from below as she fell. She looked exhausted, and Lysander wondered why. When she collided with Apolla's leg, she shook the table where Apolla was leaning onto, and a large glass vase tilted to one side and rolled off the table.

Fortunately Lysander was close enough to the table, and his right hand moved quickly as fast as lightning, catching the vase before it could touch the ground, "G-got it."

Apolla whispered something into Flurry's ears, but Lysander couldn't hear it. Silver could, but not him. Super reflexes didn't enhance his five senses. Then she scooped her up lovingly and brought her into the kitchen. To make breakfast, no doubt.

Placing the vase back where it was, Lysander followed the Flock's leader into the kitchen, keeping an eye on Flurry, "Flur, if you can tell us what's wrong, maybe we can solve the problem." Lysander could tell because of her swolen eyes, and was a little concerned.

Placing two slices of bread into the toaster, Lysander sat on the chair, next to Flurry. He hadn't eaten Apolla's 'great' cooking for a while, and today he was too lazy to try cooking. His cooking was probably as bad as Apolla's, but with some improvement...

(OCC: I didn't see Arcaray's 'other' part, so my ability's crashed with hers. I'll think of another one, replacing wind.)

Last edited:

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
    Years
    Flurry looked at Apolla as she spoke and shook her head no. "No thanks" she said softly as she was set down in a chair and Lysander sat next to her. "There's nothing wrong" she whispered back after he spoke to her and how she wished that was true. With a sigh she reached up and fixed her bangs hoping Lysander and Apolla hadn't caught sight of the scar she had hidden for years.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    (OOC: I don't mind us both having Wind Aura; we could use it together, help each other with perfecting the power.)

Apolla looked at Flurry with great concern. They'd all been through the mill, but no one let it get to them as much as Flurry. Or at least, if they did, they didn't show it.
    Apolla stood up and walked to the fridge, squeezing Flurry's shoulder affectionately as she passed her. She opened the door and stared blankly inside, not really seeing the contents. After a few minutes, she grabbed the orange juice and walked back to the table. She wasn't in the mood to have the Flock pretend to enjoy her breakfast this morning, so she allowed Lysander to continue making the toast.
    Maybe Lance or Seto will offer to cook something if they woke up before noon. Neither of them were particularly 'early birds'. Apolla chuckled to herself about the pun she'd made in her head, earning her some confused looks. She could've sworn that she saw Silver smile. Of course, he probably heard the absolute riot of an avian-human joke she'd come up with; mind reading seven-year-olds is something she would never get used to.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    (If I have fast reflexes + power of wind, and you have healing powers + wind + fire, then that means I'm lacking something :) so I'm changing it~ xD)

(Lysander will be using 'energy'. Main uses - Draining energy from the enemy, and using his energy to stimulate the enemy's Acupuncture point, stunning them or forcing them to fall asleep)

When the bread toasts were really, Lysander walked near them and snatched them with his hands, placing them onto a plate and added a layer of jam onto it, then places the plate with two pieces of bread toast right in front of Silver's seat.

"It's right in front of you Silver, get one." Lysander told him, then looked at Flurry, "You get one too Flur it might cheer you up."

Lysander stood behind Silver and patted him on the back gently, then messed with his hair in a friendly manner. Walking to the toaster again, Lysander placed two new ones into it, one for himself, and one for Apolla.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry looked sad for a minute before Apolla squeezed shoulder and that brought a small smile to the seven year olds face. "Thanks Lysander" she said taking a piece of toast and taking a bite of it. She smiled to herself thinking This is yummy she thought remembering Silver could hear thoughts. As she ate she slowly seemed to be cheering up. With a smile she realized she had forgotten to make her headband that morning and with a grin made the headband out of snowflakes something the others had never seen her do.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla smiled at Lysander's attempts to cheer Flurry up. He was a good kid; all of them were. She smiled across at Silver before remembering that he couldn't see her, so she reached out her hand to touch his for a second.
    She expected one of them to ask for a proper breakfast any minute now; their metabolisms were so fast, they all ate at the rate of starving pigs. Bit unfortunate really, considering that they're all mutant bird-kids on the run from a demonic school, with no real cooking experience and very little opportunity to buy food.

Apolla turned around to see Flurry grinning to herself, a headband of snowflakes on her head. Apolla's brow furrowed.
    "...Flurry? Were you always wearing that?"

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
    (Jebus!! All of this in one night!?)

Silver sat down right next to flurry and hugged her quietly, then sat upright and reached forward for the toast, locking onto it with smell. He smiled at his own success and bit into his toast, fangs penetrating the bread first. He smiled. Flurry was right, it was good. He listened quietly to everything being said around him, and also the things unsaid. He yawned a little and stretched, then decided he had enough of his silently-playing music and went over to turn it off. As he walked back he stumbled over a table and faceplanted on the kitchen floor.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    ( :) seems like this should be an active RP then)

Flurry watched as Silver faceplanted on the floor. She jumped out of her seat and helps him sit up before hugging him. "Silver are you okay?" she whispered in his ear as she kept hugging him. He has to be more careful, wouldn't want him to hurt himself she thought as she kept hugging him. Flurry sighed and then yawned from her exhaustion but she still refused to sleep and refused to talk to anyone but Silver about her insomnia.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla jumped up and ran to Silver's side as he fell, Flurry getting there moments before.
    "Silver, are you alright?" She asked, sensing his embarrassment. "C'mon, let me have a look."
    She picked him up under his arms and sat him on her knee, having a look at him. His knees were grazed from hitting the floor - nothing she couldn't fix.
    "Alright, here it comes. It'll feel a bit tingly, alright?"
    Apolla put her left hand over Silver's knees, and the room hushed as to give her enough focus. She stared at his knees for about 20 seconds before a warm glow illuminated her hands. The grazing on his knees faded, and Apolla smiled. Healing hardly hurt at all now, albeit she felt slightly light-headed.
    "There we go, all better." She looked down at her hands, which were now grazed as if it were her who had hit the floor. She hid them from view and went to the cupboards, returning with a cookie. My brave, shining knight. She thought, knowing he'd be listening.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
    Silver smiled as she hugged him, but picked up on her thoughts.

"What, just because I'm blind I can't take something as small as that? I took out an eraser before all by myself!"

He sighed and relaxed when Apolla started healing him, then heard the 'shining knight' thought and his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Please don't call me that..." He then picked up on something else; her hands now had the exact injury that was just on his knees. He frowned and pulled her hands upright, to where the marks could be seen, except by him of course. He sighed and looked hurt, emotionally.

"Is this where everyone's injuries go...?" He shook his head dispprovingly. Even as a child, he had the occasional tendency to act as the 'adult' too.

He heard a far-off sound but dismissed it as nothing and noticed many people having similar thoughts, but not one saying it. He decided to say what everyone seemed to be thinking.

"So will there be more breakfast than a piece of toast? We're all starving..." He sensed his gummy worm bag but decided not to eat any, and instead wait for a real breakfast. He hugged apolla, and then Flurry, and then sat back at the table, after hugging his brother too. He seemed full of hugs today. He closed his colorful empty eyes and held a hand forward, towards an egg. Practice. The egg began to rise and float, and followed his hand, then Silver clenched his hand into a fist and the egg snapped, and dripped onto Lysander's head. Silver instantly hopped up, now standing on his chair, both arms in the air, cheering and bursting into laughter.

"It worked, I did it, I did it!!!"

He giggled and had a fit of laughter at Lysander's expense, then walked over to Lysander and gave him a big happy brotherly hug, the giggles not yet leaving him.

"I love you brother..." He said cheerfully, tucking his head under Lysander's and not releasing the hug. Using his 'adorability' as a ploy to get out of trouble, One of his 'powers'...

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry looked at Apolla thinking the same thing Silver said but letting it go as her stomach growled. When Silver hugged her she hugged him back smiling, and when she saw the stunt Silver pulled on Lysander she started giggling and then full out laughing. She endded up laughing so hard she fell on the floor as she giggled and laughed. Silver that was so funny she thought knowing he could hear her.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla had pulled her hands away quickly, but the damage had been done. She gave Silver a warning look as if to tell him not to bring it up again, but on remembering that he couldn't see it, she thought it loudly at him instead.
    Before she could contemplate Silver's enquiry over breakfast or Flurry's newly grown headband, there was a crack as Silver's knack for creating mess coincided with his urge to practice his powers. Why does it always have to be at breakfast?
    Despite her best efforts to appear exasperated, Apolla could barely conceal a grin. She knew it was her position to discipline him, but there was no way she could resist his charm this early in the morning.
    Flurry unexpectedly burst into hysterical laughter, and her incredibly infectious laugh spread through the kitchen, until the whole room collapsed under a fit of giggles. Wiping her eyes, Apolla handed Lysander a towel, and instructed that Silver should clean up and apologise. She then tapped him on the shoulder, and thought Good shot, kiddo. The Erasers don't stand a chance. Ruffling his hair once more, Apolla turned to run her hands under a cold tap.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
    -Seto groaned in annoyance, hearing the noise that was happening inside the house. He lay on the roof with his hands crossed behind his head, and eyes closed. A soft breeze rolled through the mountains, ruffling his hair, as well the feathers on his dark red wings. It was mostly quiet and peaceful, save for those inside. He prepared to go on his morning flight, but as he was about to leap off of the roof, his stomach rumbled. He sighed, and drew in his wings, sliding to the edge of the roof baseball stlye, then grabbing at the edge of the shingles, causing him to swing through an open window. He rolled, and came up quickly, dusting himself off, and stretching his wings once more, before looking to the rest of the group.-

"Morning, where's the food?"

-Yes, this may have seemed rude to a newcomer, but the rest of the flock had known him for some time, so they knew what he meant.-

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
    Lance shifted in his bed again, full of headaches. He usually sleeps the least of the flock although he can pretend to be sleeping just to make sure Apolla does not fuss over him. Everyone was awake and all of their different emotions were pounding through Lance's head, emotions of anger, happiness, sadness, resentment, and even of stress. Memories of emotions passed through him, and that irritated him to a point. He hated having other people's emotions run through him, it put extra stress on his body, and with his irregular eating habits, his body with its constant rearranging of itself was making Lance even more irritated.

He got ready for his day, and he went out of the window and after coming into the area where the rest of the flock was, he saw what they were laughing at, but he didn't understand what was so funny, what was even worth laughing at, so he simply stood by the side and sank to the floor in the corner, trying to make sure that Silver couldn't pick up on his thoughts by broadcasting everyone else's emotions out of his mind, and trying to sort out their own emotions while he looked at Flurry and knew that she was stressed. He wanted to sleep, but everyone's raging emotions were forcing him awake, so he kept quiet and kept by the side of the room.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry spotted lance and tilted her head shyly going over to the older boy. "Are you okay Lance?" she asked sitting next to him. Not long after that she stifled a yawn and rubbed her eyes shaking her head. I can't sleep...every time I do I see it again and again. It just won't stop she thought as she looked at Lance her emotions still stressed but also worried about him. "You can tell me what's wrong" she said thinking it ironic that she'd ask one of the older kids if she can hear his problem but not share her's with anyone apart from Silver who thankfully kept her secrets.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
    Lance simply smiled at Flurry using someone else's happiness as he said, "There's nothing wrong. It's just that I'm a bit dazed."

The second everyone else looked away Lance then relinquished that emotion he was using and then resumed his absent look and the look of stress on his face seemed to increase, but he tried to keep it under wraps. He also looked at Flurry and gave her a look which signified that she should tell her own problem to others before she told him to share his own, and out of pure caring, he wrapped his arms around Flurry just to show that he felt for her, and that he understood her stress.

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    "Morning boys, nice to have you with us!" Apolla said with mock annoyance at their late rising. "Seto, glad you asked. If you could fix us something up, I'd love you forever."
    She paused, and shrugged. "It's either that or I cook." That usually does it. He'd be cooking in no time.

Apolla looked over to Lance, and felt immense pity for him. It was difficult to bear the emotions of the whole group, and Apolla didn't envy it. She walked over to him, being sure to wipe her mind of any remnants of pity before he could pick up on it. She knelt beside him and muttered "How about we go for a walk later? Clear your head a little."

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
    Flurry nodded before she sighed shaking her head when the look he sent her told her maybe she should tell someone her problem. She sighed sadly and hugged her knees. She was afraid that the others would think the cause of her insomnia was stupid. A nightmare of an event that had happened when she was three years old. Not many people remembered things from when they were three but the nightmare of what happened had haunted her for years. "If I tell people will laugh at me" she didn't even realize she had said that out loud.

CrossJHero

Kiriya White......
    Years
    Lance said simply, "Please. I have a headache. And also, you don't have to pity me."

Lance then hugged Flurry and said, "You have to get this off of your chest, or it'll stress you for a while."

Lance then let go of Flurry and hugged himself trying as hard as he could to surpress the others' emotions with no success, and after trying to get rid of them, he just decided to broadcast them to keep Silver out of his head.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Apolla glanced at Flurry, unsure if she had heard her say anything.
    "What was that, sweetie?" She said with a warm smile.
    "Look, you can tell me. If it bothers you, then it's important to all of us."
    She looked at Lance meaningfully, knowing that he'd understand it was meant for the both of them.

Back