• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying girl (Skyla fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I started this thread because i really love Skyla.
    She was also the hardest Gym for me to beat.

If you want to join, tell me what you like about Skyla.

Members:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooo Skyla, I'll join this! ^^ I like Skyla because she's cuteee! xD Plus her team in BW is very interesting to fight. A water type in a flying gym is only made stranger by a psychic type being present too! Plus when Swoobat used heart stamp I died of cuteness x3 I can't wait to see her in the anime. :3

TY

I will add you to the list (like all the members eventually XD)...

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    I wish to join. I think Skyla is awesome because her gym has cannons. What could be better than that? I think Skyla should have Gyrados and maybe Honchacrow on her team if you rebattle her.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    NEW TOPIC: What team should Skyla have if you could rebattle her?

Unfeasant, Swoobat, Swanna, Drifblim, Gliscor and Altaria. That'd be so kick-ass, I'd love to fight her with that team! Could even throw in a thunderus or tornadus for some drama ;o

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd like to join as well .. What I like about Skyla is how cute the way she is designed together with the team that she had in B/W. It was a lot of fun, I'd say, and very unique too! Unto the topic, I think her team is fine the way it is, although having a dragon type would be great! :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Skyla is my most favorite gym leader this generation! She is the cutest among ALL gym leaders in history, plus she is a Pilot! Her attitude is too much too handle! I love Skyla! <3 ~ :)

Anyway, if I would rebattle her, it would be composed of:

Swanna, her main Pokemon.
    Honchcrow.
    Togekiss, for the cuteness overload!~
    Swoobat
    Altaria
    Archeops

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    I'd like to join :D. I like Skyla beacuse she is cute and a flying-type Gym Leader :)

TY

Ill add you to the list ASAP.

If anyone has some ideas to improve this, just PM me and i will see if i take the idea...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Skyla is my most favorite gym leader this generation! She is the cutest among ALL gym leaders in history, plus she is a Pilot! Her attitude is too much too handle! I love Skyla! <3 ~ :)

Anyway, if I would rebattle her, it would be composed of:

Swanna, her main Pokemon.
    Honchcrow.
    Togekiss, for the cuteness overload!~
    Swoobat
    Altaria
    Archeops

Oo, I like the idea of this team, it's a huge variety of typing and some pretty interesting Pokemon here. Only thing is, this team has a HUGE weakness to rock, ice and electric types, only a couple have normal damage from them... Although this is possible inevitable with a flying team :p Gliscor, Landorus and other such Pokemon would help against electric and rock, but not ice... Hmm.

TY

Charizard
    Swoobat
    Salamence
    Archeops
    Gliscor
    Swanna

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years

Oo, I like the idea of this team, it's a huge variety of typing and some pretty interesting Pokemon here. Only thing is, this team has a HUGE weakness to rock, ice and electric types, only a couple have normal damage from them... Although this is possible inevitable with a flying team :p Gliscor, Landorus and other such Pokemon would help against electric and rock, but not ice... Hmm.

It's hard putting up a flying team without those said weakness. I considered Gliscor for a moment but trashed it. I think Gliscor is not Skyla's type at the very least.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, that's true, but then again it's part of a gym leader's job to get the most out of their type, which includes matching their weaknesses in any way possible. So I reckon a gym leader such as Skyla would welcome something like Gliscor. :3

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Flying type gym leaders are okay but they are so predictable. All of the flying type gym leaders so far ONLY use bird like pokemon. None of them use any complicated pokemon like Gyrados, Gliscor or Empoleon which have two types and don't use many flying type moves. If they used pokemon like this they would actually be worthy of being a gym leader. No offense to Skyla of course since she is required to because of the games set up. (B&W make it so that you can't get any pokemon that aren't from Unova)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ^ Empoleon isn't flying type, but I see your point and I agree entirely, they really should start using a larger variety of flying type Pokemon. It could even be interesting to see a gym leader with a legendary at some point? Not one of the biggun's, but for example Skyla's rematch team could include Articuno or something similar? That'd be interesting to see.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I dunno, I don't really like the Kami trio tbh, their designs look very... Ridiculous, imo :3 I'd rather see some old legendary come back like the birds or maybe even Ho-Oh/Lugia, they're suit her perfectly <3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I agree with the fact that it would be interesting if Skyla would use different Pokemons aside from the usual bird types. What about those that aren't really in the shape of a bird but has flying type skills and stuff? :3 .. Just my opinion though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I agree with the fact that it would be interesting if Skyla would use different Pokemons aside from the usual bird types. What about those that aren't really in the shape of a bird but has flying type skills and stuff? :3 .. Just my opinion though.

I agree, it would be interesting to see a Flying type gym leader use something like a Gliscor or Gyrados for once. Plus it'd be pretty unexpected and make it hard for once. ^^

TY

That would be cool, since all the Flying type leaders use bird (i think there are 3 leaders).

It would be better if they use Scraggy xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back