• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flying girl (Skyla fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    ben. maybe you misinterpretd what Skyla meant.

"Wow, hot stuff! With that many Gym Badges, Pokémon up to Lv. 70 will obey you. Also, as thanks for a Pokémon battle that made me very happy, I want you to have this TM."

This is the only time where the word "hot" was ever mentioned by Skyla.

TY

Maybe... Maybe the "stuff" is the character...

Another stuff: we have over 200 posts... YAY might seem pointless, but i never thought this club would work so well, maybe i shoud do something special...

miltankRancher

Years
    In my POV, I think she meant hot-stuff the same way as the gym helper calls you. Somewhat a promising character and not in a romantic way.

miltankRancher

Years
    That is quite an imagination we have there. Anyway, I think we need a new topic. :)

which of Skyla's pokemon do you like the most?

Mine would be Swanna since it looks just right for her.

TY

That is quite an imagination we have there. Anyway, I think we need a new topic. :)

which of Skyla's pokemon do you like the most?

Mine would be Swanna since it looks just right for her.

You're right about the topic, but i think Swoobat might be more for her with his Heart Stamp.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'll have to choose Swanna as well, I actually couldn't explain why, but for me that Pokemon basically represents Skyla. :o

miltankRancher

Years
    Uhhh.. and what about Unfeazant, that looks more like it...

this over
    this? IMO, Swanna is made to fit Skyla perfectly. The crestst in his head somehow reminds me of Skyla.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Personally I reckon Swoobat best represents Skyla :3 It doesn't necessarily resemble her looks, but the way it's so cheerful and loving and yet plays tricks using those skills, that just makes me think of Skyla. I think that's what she'll be like in the anime for certain!

TY

Personally I reckon Swoobat best represents Skyla :3 It doesn't necessarily resemble her looks, but the way it's so cheerful and loving and yet plays tricks using those skills, that just makes me think of Skyla. I think that's what she'll be like in the anime for certain!

Here, at least someone who agrees with me xD

TY

That's why im using it as the giveaway of this club:

Swanna (Male/Female)
    Lv.50
    Aqua Ring
    Aerial Ace
    Air Slash
    Bubblebeam

Keen Eye

All the attacks and the ability of Skyla's Swanna, but at lv 50 instead of 35...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I want trifle...

Swanna is such a cool Pokemon! I love how Skyla uses such interesting typings in her gym, it's refreshing to see! Thought she still couldn't cover against Electric or Rock types... D:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    I'd like to join(even though this is a pretty inactive club) I like Skyla because she's one of the cutest girls in Pokemon and she has a well-rounded team.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    AWsquared, please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. It's just barely, but the rules still apply :/

Feel free to remake the club if you want, but this thread has to go, sadly

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back