• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
    Chelsea 1 - 1 Arsenal
    Cardiff 0 - 2 Liverpool
    Everton 1 - 0 Swansea
    Hull 1 - 2 West Brom
    Man City 3 - 0 Fulham
    Newcastle 4 - 0 Crystal Palace
    Norwich 1 - 1 Sunderland
    West Ham 1 - 0 Man Utd
    Spuds 1 - 2 Southampton
    Aston Villa 0 - 0 Stoke

Arsenal 2 - 0 Swansea City
    Manchester United 0 - 4 Manchester City
    Newcastle United 1 - 1 Everton
    West Ham United 2 - 0 Hull City
    Liverpool 2 - 0 Sunderland

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    6-0 good lord. Arsenal is kind of melting down lately.

Also if there is somehow an Atlético - Chelsea tie in the CL, we won't be allowed to play Courtois, I just found out. Apparently they added a "crapping-yourself clause" to the loan after the 4-1 in the Supercup two years ago. Nice.

Still 0-0 at Mainz... obviously we had all the meaningless possession so far.

You are about to win the league... in freaking March. I don't think there is too much to complain about.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Alex Tettey's first league goal of the season. What a blooter.

The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
    You are about to win the league... in freaking March. I don't think there is too much to complain about.

I'm just saying how the game is going. lol.

I'm more worried about how we're actually playing rather than the result itself. I'm probably just overly concerned like you said, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    This is turning out to be a very bad gameweek. Chelsea demolishing Arsenal, Cardiff holding Liverpool, Man City winning, Hull winning, Sunderland losing.

Just as I post it, Martin Skrtel scores to put Liverpool in the lead.

Years
    Well, glad we put up a late surge to win 2-0. Need to wrap up the league 100% as soon as possible so we can focus on the Champions League and give fringe players and youngsters more time.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Hahaha, 94th min Newcastle goal makes it the perfect gameweek for Norwich.

Sunderland are a dirty little side, I hope they go down.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, I saw that. Ouch.

I do hope QPR go up though, want to see Charlie Austin in the Premier League.

Great Rooney goal. Tettey's was still better though. Still, just like with the Safri goal all those years ago Rooney will steal the headlines.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
    Ah, crap. Forgot to put in predictions on Friday. Sorry!

Fantasy Football however is going GLORIOUSLY for me this week though, from 3rd to 1st in my league with a few friends. <3 (And I'm pretty safely first in another friendly league!) https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/45441/event-history/31/

Time to reel off some predictions from what's left!

Tottenham 1-1 Southampton
    Aston Villa 2-1 Stoke City
    Arsenal 2-1 Swansea
    Man Utd 1-4 Man City
    Newcastle 1-1 Everton
    West Ham 2-0 Hull City
    Liverpool 7-2 Sunderland

Years
    The Premier League Facebook page is pretty biased. There's half a dozen posts and photos Rooney's goal but no mention of Tettey's goal. Far better goal and a lot more significant as well.

Fantasy Football however is going GLORIOUSLY for me this week though, from 3rd to 1st in my league with a few friends. <3 (And I'm pretty safely first in another friendly league!) https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/45441/event-history/31/

Join the PokeCommunity league 885334-439544

Back