• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FR/LG girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    Oooh, Blue hats! o__O;

Here is a pic by Arale again. Blue is so sad. ;-;

The FR/LG girl club

I wish I saved more of her Blue art befor she closed her site and deleted her domain. x_x; But I do have pics from another site. IMO not as good, but still pretty. =3 She mostly draws Blue in a group or with Green.

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

Pictures 100% ? of Strawberry Child. [ I'll post the link later. Must find it again. o.o; It's lost in my faves and these are pics I've saved. ] Don't use/edit these for anything~

Eat your hearts out, Blue fans. o___O; I have more from that site, so I'll post them later. :3

-Kurayami

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    The FR/LG girl club
    PHEONIX: I doubt that I understand this completely, but this club pays tribute to the hero of the FireRed and LeafGreen versions. I see that she looks similar to [Japanese] Blue/[American] Green, if I noted that correctly. It seems that depicting her in such a way has led people, including me, to believe that this anonymous Pokemon trainer is actually Blue/Green's alter ego; am I correct? It looks that way, because this club also pays tribute to Blue/Green and all of the heroes of the Pokemon manga. I am sure that I will enjoy being here.

This is merely a tribute to my favorite manga series.

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

Kurayami

{ ♥ | a r d e u r | ♥ }
    Years
    I return with more pics. <3

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

The FR/LG girl club

There we go. <3 Lots of Blue x Green. o.O;

But wait! Want a little Luckyshipping? https://sberry15.finito-web.com/top.html That comic starts off with some cute Luckyshipping. ( It ends with Oldrival, though. o_O; )

https://sberry15.finito.fc2.com/poke/parallel/para4-1.html <- That's another comic. It's got Blue at the start. And then on page 28-42 on is more Blue. It's a cute one. x3

WARNING! These comics are all in japanese. Read right to left. So if you can't understand them(like me) then try to let the pics speak for themselves. o.o

And all the art is ? from here. ^^

Years
    Hey, it's not bad ^_~; It looks cute too.

Also, you remember the pixel art in my Sprite Comic thread right? ^_^ Well I did Blue up in her FR/LG Clothes ^___^

The FR/LG girl club

I also made something oldrivalshippers might like ^__~;

The FR/LG girl club

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back