• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FR/LG girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I don't know if this pic has been up here, but I sort of feel like sharing pics I have on my hard drive.
    If anyone want the source, I can PM them, since the site is 15+ish

Years
    Hoohoo...that picture is pretty action packed Kohei ^_^ Blue looks cool and a bit funny, being surrounded by all those Bug Pokemon ^_^ Haven't seen that one anywhere on this thread. Good on ya mate =D

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    Here is a picture of Blue and her fear of birds.

The FR/LG girl club

Last edited:
    Years
    Wait, thats not right. True, the whole thing was an illusion but didn't Sabrina say that this was the worst fear in her memory? (or something like that, I don't have the English version). If it was from her memory, those vulture-like birds must still exist somewhere!!!

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael

The Derkesthai of Hraelis
    Years
    I only said, "They are an illusion. Blue is afraid of birds, so what appears to her as she confronts Sabrina is a flock of crows." What is there to correct?

Here is yet another picture of Blue. Try to guess who she is immitating.

The FR/LG girl club

Last edited:

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    I shall join! For some reason I will always call her Nymphia coz that's my character's name in Leaf Green. I have a nice photoshopped sprite of her in red clothes on my other computer, I'll post it soon. :D

Last edited:

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    can i join? i'm writing a fanfic about the FR/LG girl and i called her Kari. i hope they give her a cameo appearace in the anime sometime like brendan had in the 6th movie. she's not as much of eye candy as may is, but since she has no anime references and i don't pay attention to manga, i can be really creative and make her any way i want her in my fanfic since she has no anime personality.

Years
    No she's not actually a villain, she just lied to Red (the main character) in volumes 2 and 3 and stole his badges. Anyway, she promised professoe Oak never to trick people again and is now one of the main characters of the series.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    halfling2 said:
    Yeah, but she was still an unwilling member of Rocket Neo, right?
    She was when she was really young. She ran away with Silver though, so her connection with Rocket has faded a lot.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I love FR/LG girl.She's the cutest girl in the world.Can I join?I call her Rachel(Silver's name is Kamon)I like Chosenshipping and LF girl is cool!

Any ways,here is a nice pic of LF girl aka Blue!
    The FR/LG girl club

I like the way the artist shaded the shadows red and green.Probably a detail stating that she's from FR/LG.

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    She is alson a personal favorite of mine too!^^ Especially when I found out she is Blue from Pokemon Special. Can I please join?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back