• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The FR/LG girl club

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    May-is-cute said:
    LMAO! we should be the writers... (I would write myself as blue's BOYFRIEND!!XD)
    Wouldn't we all? But still.... I don't know if anyone's actually loyal to the show. If you did write it and there was a team that actually produced it then it might become more popular!

~Zero~

Pokemon Roleplayer
    Years
    Thanks, but this guy at serebii was giving me heat about it. i have no clue where the art came from, and he starts yelling at me fior art theft.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Can I join please? She is SOO cute. I lost my breath for a minute when I first saw her picture in Pokemon Leaf Green's instructions!

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    MUSION said:
    Can I join please? She is SOO cute. I lost my breath for a minute when I first saw her picture in Pokemon Leaf Green's instructions!
    I did too when I first saw the preview in NP, but that was about the whole game. It's more like I lost my breath when I saw her sprites.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Yeah, I know. I'd love to see her in an episode. what kind of pokemon do you think she might have (or could picture her with)?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Um, no. Just no. We won't be having any more of that...
    *POST DELETED*

And congrats on getting an official warning for posting nasty pics.

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Morkula said:
    Um, no. Just no. We won't be having any more of that...
    *POST DELETED*

And congrats on getting an official warning for posting nasty pics.
    Oooops heh heh sorry. Seriously, I didn't meant to really post those pictures though.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    May-is-cute said:
    LMAO! we should be the writers... (I would write myself as blue's BOYFRIEND!!XD)

I could be her long lost twin sister XDD
    BTW,the art is from TePPO,my FAVORITE artists for Blue x Silverness X333

You mean the girl with the Blastoise(cannot remember her name)No,that wasn't her.She had shorter hair.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Sorry, the gap between your post and the last post was over thirty days, so the club died; once that happens, you can't post in it. Make a new one if you want. By the way, your question about images is answered in the FAQ. Clicky.

+CLOSED+

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back