• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funtime Inn*Relocated* and *Revived*

Years
    Heyheyhey! Is this like the the oldoldold Nightclub? The one Kira created? Of course, Scott or whatever his name was was the bartender...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    Gohan said:
    Heyheyhey! Is this like the the oldoldold Nightclub? The one Kira created? Of course, Scott or whatever his name was was the bartender...

Abit like that. Except the oldold nightclub never had a gym.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Sorry guys, I wasn't home for the show ;_;. We'll do it today instead. And this time, my Rayquaza, Kyogre, and Groudon will do it by themselves if I forget. 3:00 PM U.S. Eastern time, don't forget! (Right now in that time it's exactly 10:00 AM).

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Thank you!*drinks the whiskey before prancing around like a complete ninny. Stops and sits in the middle of a doorway, singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star*

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    *walks through door* Hiya guys do you think I could have a room?*trips over Mort* Owwwww!!!! Is this kid feeling ok?Oh, and if you need another waitress or anything I'm avaible but at first part time and then maybe I'll take it as full time job.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    *walks through door* Hiya guys do you think I could have a room?*trips over Mort* Owwwww!!!! Is this kid feeling ok?Oh, and if you need another waitress or anything I'm avaible but at first part time and then maybe I'll take it as full time job.
    XD...anyways.....Sure. I'll get ya a room.
    Rooms taken
    Room 06 - Wanderer
    Room 19 - Agent9
    Room 23 - jhgghyu
    Room 33 - Birdman
    Room 50 - pika-mew and Rayquaza freak
    Room 67 - Zuko's Girl
    Room 90 - Overlord IX
    Room 98 - Rayquaza-san
    Room 101 - lara lynx
    Room 136 - Clow
    The closet (T_T) -Dark Magician ruler
    The attic (O.o) -Nintendo freak

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Thanks so do you want me to be a waitress or anything cause I need a job not despatley but a job.

Back