• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Funtime Inn*Relocated* and *Revived*

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    @Nintendo freak
    Go ahead.

@Mort Rainey
    Take room 73.

Rooms taken
    Room 06 - Wanderer
    Room 19 - Agent9
    Room 23 - jhgghyu
    Room 33 - Birdman
    Room 50 - pika-mew and Rayquaza freak
    Room 73 - Mort Rainey
    Room 90 - Overlord IX
    Room 98 - Rayquaza-san
    room 136 - Clow
    The closet (T_T)-Dark Magician ruler
    The attic (O.o) - Nintendo freak

@Cybex Mewtwo
    I betcha you thought i forgot huh?

@jhgghyu
    Ok. So do i put YOU on the chefs list or your charizard?

Last edited:

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Ok, now to start trainiing. Swampert, you're first. Try to knock down that pillar holding up the ceiling. *Swampert punches pillar and pillar crumbles* Rayquaza, Wrap the other one til it breaks! *Rayquaza squeezes pillar and it falls* Now Grouodn, you use flamethro- ceiling's falling! Everybody run!

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Ok, now to start trainiing. Swampert, you're first. Try to knock down that pillar holding up the ceiling. *Swampert punches pillar and pillar crumbles* Rayquaza, Wrap the other one til it breaks! *Rayquaza squeezes pillar and it falls* Now Grouodn, you use flamethro- ceiling's falling! Everybody run
    First...*psychic energy repairs the ceiling* and second, no randomness like this. If things like this happen often, the thread will most certainly be closed.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Sorry, forgot about that. Won't happen again. Now, just so that doesn't happen again, I'll just use my team for shows and training sessions. Holding any of those soon?

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Um pardon, but could I please get a Bulbasaur bulb salad, a Tauros Burger, Glalie's Bannana Split's W/ Miltank's Crushed nuts, and a Tropius Milk/Thickshake?

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Wanderer, First things first. I don't remember making you a manager. Second. So far, only managers can show people to their room. Third. I guess you are a full time waiter now?

Rooms taken
    Room 06 - Wanderer
    Room 19 - Agent9
    Room 23 - jhgghyu
    Room 33 - Birdman
    Room 50 - pika-mew and Rayquaza freak
    Room 90 - Overlord IX
    Room 98 - Rayquaza-san
    Room 101 - lara lynx
    Room 136 - Clow
    The closet (T_T) -Dark Magician ruler
    The attic (O.o) -Nintendo freak

EDIT: Fine! Wanderer, I make you an assistant manager. You may: Show people to rooms, Serve meals(Well, you are a waiter). THAT'S ALL!
    Does anyone want to go to my sprite shop before it's too late?

Last edited:

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    Overlord IX said:
    Someones got to repair the damage....
    *fixes broken pillar and ceiling*
    Sorry about that. :D Could I get a (um......)aha! A Togepi Omellete and Teddiursa's Hot Cider please? And if you ever want someone to do a pokemon battling show, I'm available. Imagine the look on they're faces when they see what looks like the classic Groudon vs. Kyogre fight - with real Groudon and Kyogre XD!

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    missingnomaster said:
    Sure *Passes order.* Can i ask you a question? What the heck did you do to get from -??? rep to ??? ?
    People just gave me good rep to make up for the bad rep that others gave me just because I don't know who Paul is. I'm a newbie, guys! The other bad rep, is for replying to a spam thread, but it was just to tell that I reported the thread (that was a big epidemic XD). Ok, back on-topic. You said I could do shows, right? I'll go build a stage in the back. The first show is the ancient battle re-enactment.

Back