• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The future of pokemon ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heiheipig

- This is Madness? -
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    i like the idea with genetic minipulation. it wouldn't be that hard with microtechnology. it would be possible for some to have powers such as pound, dig, rockthrow, hi jump kick, ect.

That would be horrible if criminals got a hold of that. Bullets at Mewtwo? Like that's gonna do anything. We don't live in the Pokemon world (yet) where the only criminals are wearing uniforms and stealing your hams.

ArmchairRomeo

Aura Master
    Years
    I'm sure it can be done at some point in life...I once read that scientist are trying to revive a mammoth by placing a mammoth embryo inside of a pregnant mother elephant or something of that sort. But I don't think scientist and biologist and whatnot are really going to release Pokemon to the public, let alone attempt to create them...

Uh. Dude. That was a while ago. They tried, it died, they failed.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    Why stop at robots? Why not make the real thing?!

Using gene manipulation, we could create the likeness of actual Pokemon. Sure, no powers would be represented (in early models at least) but it may one day be possible to have your very own Pokemon.

Wow!
    From Card makeing
    to Toy makeing
    to video game makeing
    to genetic enginering?!?
    Nintendo is definetly the greatest company on the planet

COME ON PPL
    there is a Pokemon MMO
    Its that pokemon online thing you see in the adds at the top
    You start out in Pallet But you travel Kanto and see other LIVE players
    It even has johto!

An OFFICAL pkmn mmo would be awesume

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Yeah, an RPG on the Wii with wi-fi features would be awesome! :D

As I see it, as long as Pokemon continues to be popular, Nintendo won't let it die anytime soon. :)

What is with people stealing my opinions lol.

Basically this.

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    I would greatly love a MMO, if they did it right

The virtual reality concept is pretty interesting aswell

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Why stop at robots? Why not make the real thing?!

Using gene manipulation, we could create the likeness of actual Pokemon. Sure, no powers would be represented (in early models at least) but it may one day be possible to have your very own Pokemon.

Real Pokemon would spell hell for humans everywhere since they pretty much are biological weapons of mass destruction from an anime world that has no war ,prejudice and nothing negative. I know that people would use them to kill each other on a local and global scale. Chaos would rule supreme ,and people everywhere would be killing each other with their Pokemon since the convenience of having portable weapons would make people who want a certain person or people dead murdered.

In short , we would be pulled into a second dark age.

I'd rather have virtual reality than the real thing due to how screwed up humans beings can be with anything they touch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back