• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gen 5 exp mechanics vs. Previous Gens

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • i think it is more logical. It is very easy to grind during your early levels, but it gets harder as you grow stronger. when you reach the 70 mark, Cynthia and Morimoto and the e4 are some places i can grind.

I like this one better.

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • This system was better in general. It's fairly easier to train with Exp. Share now (which is what I'm doing with Braviary and Hydreigon), so it appeals to me. <3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I like the old EXP system, my plans for going to the next gym leader would have my Pokemon 5-10 levels ahead of their strongest Pokemon (just like what Elite Overlord LeSabre™ said). It's a good thing that they threw in the Lucky Egg to make up for what they did to people that are disappointed (such as myself).

:t354:TG

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    The gym leaders are easy as sin as it is, and you want to go there with 5-10 levels over their best pokémon? I'd understand if this was a Nuzlocke or something, but I doubt we're talking about that

Back