• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    Sadly we have to get to 0. Before we get the trophy.
    and we gave the a +10 advantage from the previous page ._.;
    Anywhoot are there any serious threads on this forum? I sometimes get lost in the forum games. lol

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess Debates & Discussions? But if you look around a bit you'll find some if you step out of the forum games sections haha.

TY

Almost every section is more serious then the forum games lol

Forum Games: "Where madness really begins!"

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Also indeed! Pokemon Trivia isn't much better than this section on the whole serious level though.

TY

I dunno about that place since im never actually there sharing my madness alongside... With me... every section could be worse haha

TY

Seeing my post count here the girls may have won once, but im not a girl so... xD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

and I am not a girl eitehr buuut I am not that masculine either.(about 60 or 70% I guess) lol.
    (grew up with no father. now you get it)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back