• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    340. It looks like the girls are losing! (◕︿◕✿)

(Sorry I didn't have anything relevant to say. Continue your discussion and don't mind me.)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

the song of healing for 10 hours+ an ambient rain sound for 10 hours equals the most relaxing night of my life

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years

I would love to buy an Ocarina and play it when it starts raining. It rains a lot during this time of the year...a little sunshine wouldn't hurt.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    lol. backup their when I said I was litstening to a rain ambient song right? well I checked outside a sec.............and it was actually raining! loool.
    (oh and girls better watch your back. the handsome and beutiful zelos is here loool jk)

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    lol but sheena is the best girl of em all. and she has the.....no I better stop.
    (lol I remember their was a skit where zelos nicknamed all the girls lmao)

TY

LIAR!!! Skyla is the best of them all :3
    (Could be off topic but i dont care xD)

Mia Mew

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Eep! I'm back! And I have nothing to say again... I have a bad habit of that, don't I? Hahahaha.

TY

Well you can talk about everything actually, since this thread is plain random xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back