• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years

I feel like Dunsparce is one of those Pokémon that GF wishes it wouldn't exist. Same goes for Farfetch'd. The only difference is that Farfetch'd is actually beast if you raise him properly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have Soul Silver! Used to have Platinum and Pearl but lost them both ugh.
    fff if you did that for me I would be sooo grateful you have no idea. ;__; Doesn't matter if it's not perfectly IV'd or EV'd.

Years

I have Soul Silver! Used to have Platinum and Pearl but lost them both ugh.
    fff if you did that for me I would be sooo grateful you have no idea. ;__; Doesn't matter if it's not perfectly IV'd or EV'd.
    i might have one i'm looking for it how do i find my fc?
    74?

edit trying to give pokerus to a dsparce found a raikou, masterballed it.
    #2:01 AM got entei with my second masterball!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You got the shiny already? Daaaamn. Well I'm about to head to bed but I'll send you a PM tomorrow and we can get the trade going then if that's ok with you!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

quiet you it was 2:30am and i don't care if i get the number wrong. i never care. but i do care when people make a deal out of it. no love for you anymore.

TY

quiet you it was 2:30am and i don't care if i get the number wrong. i never care. but i do care when people make a deal out of it. no love for you anymore.

Well that escalated quickly O_O
    And i was only messing around

Note to self: Dont mess around with people who are up at 2:30am
    And with that i think ill quit with the Gender Race...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

you should never take me seriously when i'm not using punctuation. especially at 3 in the morning.
    if you quit there really will be no more love for you. :(

TY

It was really early in the morning for me and i was not happy waking up (cause someone texted me and a Archon quote just blew into my ears), so i may have taken things too seriously... God i hate my early me

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's okay I hate late night me when I'm not in the best moods so yeah. :D Everything is oookaaaaaay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back