• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i liked the last google page a lot where they had a link to youtube, and google translate
    Peta made a new pokemon game. don't watch it. not worth it. lol

Years
    The people in GTA love dogs.
    Peta doesn't care about the genocide of humans.
    but whoever is at peta really loves pokemon judged by the latest parodyies and all the pkmn injokes inside the game.

TY

Well you can kick a dog to death like you can with a human, so PETA is either blind or just really, really stupid

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

They like to pinpoint Pokemon because it's all about creatures fighting one another. GTA is mainly about something else so that is probably why.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • 63 same here. dirt poor. :(

also PETA can burn in the underworld for all eternity...killing all those innocent cats:#
    mat o fact I should get monobear on their case. lets see how they like getting launched in space lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think I want to click that because I would like to still like Chinese Food.

Years
    Less Activity
    indicates I'm on my X&Y still
    X & Y = Suite and Tie e-e
    dunno when I'll be finished. right now I'm vacationing in the 7th gym, about to jump on GTS and see if i can look for some pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back