• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's okay it's those negative y'know. Gotta watch out for 'em.

Never.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most people call me Peaches or Tara good sir. Almost no one calls me by my full username and I don't recommend it. It's too long for that.

Aaand I'm sort of drifting right now. I tried getting into Biology and such and it just didn't work out. Several times eep. So Chemistry aside (because I still need a lab credit) I'm checking out writing and such and see how much that appeals to me.

Years

Looks like everybody's doing some kind of chemistry these days :P I hope you have fun! It can be a lot to learn, but science is always good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well again I'm just doing it for the required credit I need (because mom and I decided that me pursuing any sort of science is not for me. Especially with my dislike for math). Other than that I have Journalism, Creative Writing, and Freehand Drawing. But either way I'll try to enjoy myself! Might make it a lot easier to pass haha.

Years

Oooh. I think I've got that kind of breadth requirement in my own university too, that's what lead me to take psychology (which is kind of a science so I guess I cheated out of it :P). You're really diversified :O My courses have are pretty much strictly biology and political science.

Years

There's a lot to cover though. Mods take care of the sections, smods take care of forum-general business, as do admins who also can do technical, software related things. I think that's how it works :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well like I said I'm trying to test the waters haha. So there's the last lab credit I need + three electives that I am deciding to take to try and see if it's what I want to do while also trying to finish up my AA degree.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back