• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I think the middle butt cheek would take most of the impact. So it'd feel like it has to do all the work while the two stepsisters are lazy and do nothing woah that's cindarella

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

So they would be Cinderella and... whatever the two step-sisters are named. Because face it if someone didn't name them if they had that they're not living.

Years

I wonder who Prince Charming would be :O also no disrespect to middle butt cheek, but I seriously doubt her ability not to crush her glass slippers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmmmmm good question. Maybe Prince Charming can just be the underwear? I don't know.

This isn't Forum Games without the random.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mmm at least this thread double-posting makes a little more sense that dltms0 double-posting i swear. but in general it's a little ridic.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back