• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. There's nothing wrong with accidentally posting in the wrong area. at least it was another number game hahaha. Sometimes people accidentally post in the banned thread and not the one above thread and vice versa.

Years

Hi Jiggly_Jello, your challenge has been accepted.

And for a second I thought you were female... some users often misinterpret me as male due to my avatar/signature.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
    Years

Gah...my post was slow and you got ahead of me so this would actually be 50 and yours is 51 but now I am posting so it's at 50 again lol

Yep I am a guy. A guy who gets a kick out of watching a ticked off Jiggly doodle on people's faces whilst they slumber.

And challenge accepted indeed... I shall keep the guys in this until the end! Buahaha, I never sleep!

Last edited:
    Years

Gah...my post was slow and you got ahead of me so this would actually be 50 and yours is 51 but now I am posting so it's at 50 again lol

You're not playing it right pal, yours needs to say 49 cos you are male.

You count up by 1 if you are female, or down by 1 if you are male. And no genderbending is allowed.

I am female so I count up, you are supposed to count down cos you are male.

Years

Thanks, more femininity is appreciated. Hikari's team has been suffering a lot lately from a masculine onslaught.

However, my avatars/signatures often get a little misleading. Some people thought I was male at first.

Years

Oh look, no boys... but I know Diablo is lurking right now so he might see this.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

My famous Oshawott when he's advertising products.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back