• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    home alone atm listening to loz music. ahhh. life is so good.....
    (pssst. thanks anyway shadowE. Now I am craving a burrito and I just ate a soft taco)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For some reason I don't normally have music on. I guess it's just a thing with me I guess.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

I seem to HAVE to have music at all times or I will go crazy lol. like at school today. I had to sit for a WHOLE hour watching boring guys play a boring game of sports(cuz I hate sports. no way I am playing that crap). almost went nuts lol. Lucky me the bell rang just in time.(any later and I wouldve destroyed everyone)

TY

Huh, Now even the girls are counting down too???

FG is madness indeed O_O

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
    205......NOOO. What is happening to my body. I drank a love potion earlier but it turns out it looks like it was a female transformation potion. ^_^

okay I will stop playing around. 203
    (pssst. FG Is has not gone mad. its called joining the winning side. Binary peaches realizes the girls are powerless so she has joined us males for the greater good)

TY

i can click blazingly fast ever since i started to play SC2 competitively

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure that I would be able to click faster if I had a mouse but I do not.

TY

I have two mouses, and i dont use one anymore and its in great condition though :3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years

It will take a long time for you and any other girl to beat the Mean guys as we all know girls are the strongest uhh invicible guys lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back