• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

When I asked that question it was more directed at just what you might have wanted to cover in general, not if you were going to have an online blog. And you said you might have an interest in Journalism, so I was just trying to see if there was anything specific that you might want to write about as that might be a starting point to see if you'd actually like the career choice. Besides Journalism, is there anything else you might have thought about doing?

Nope. nothing specific. If I ever got a job in journalism I would honestly probably just take whatever I could write the best on/whatever they give me. Except for sports.

Aaaaand nope. And honestly haven't really thought much about journalism (other that the fact that my mom keeps pushing the idea) it's just that I did enjoy the class and was really the only thing that I continuously kept on deadline for throughout the semester. Even if I ended up doing many of my articles last minute.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah we're still in the 400s it's fine. There just need to be more girls here (but alas the male:female ratio is always skewed here).

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It really isn't. And you would be surprised where it's not that true in some places.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015

You do realise that things that don't matter too much aren't supposed to be. Unless you want them to.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What doesn't matter to some matters to others regardless of whether or not it should matter in the end.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah same here and I hate it. I have things to dooo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow. No reason to be rude I didn't even say anything about the game just enjoying myself jfc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back