• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

ehhh I have dishes to do myself I should do them. Though last I checked they were dirty so I'll have to... see if I was looking at the dishes inside the dishwasher wrong or not.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

It's not too bad doing the dishes while listening to music. I strongly recommend that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The problem with that is when I normally put away the dishes someone is watching netflix hahaha. and inb4 headphones I don't have any I need to buy new ones.

BUT in general listening to music while cleaning or whatever is nice. helps with motivation.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I ever listened to music while doing homework it had to be BGM music because music with any sort of lyrics distract me. xD

The Void

hiiiii
Years

I don't get how people sleep while listening to music. It's distracting. I've tried several times and I ended staying up for hours.

The only reason I listen to music is to keep up with the latest trends, I guess.

Years

I always listen to a mix of anime & video game BGM and J-Pop/J-Rock when I go to sleep. Because I barely understand anything that's being said in Japanese, I can sleep right through the latter XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I listen to the sound of water falling when I go to sleep because of the bigger filter in my room. :') Also the sound of the humming from the air pumps.

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years

When I sleep... Wait, I sleep?

Last edited:
Years

From Tuesday-Thursday, I didn't go to sleep until 5 in the morning. Kudos to Rune Factory 4 for being the first game to keep me up that late three consecutive nights.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahaha Rune Factory 4 did that to me too. I need to pick up the game and play more really soon 'cause I want to.

Years

I'm going for Doug right now and even though I'm done with the second part and haven't gotten the third I'm still having a lot of fun playing ;w; I just hope I can get Doug's second required sub-event soon so I can get his marriage one. Might have to use the same method I used when getting Leon's required sub-event and marriage sub-event, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was. And Tides of Destiny was pretty good too. But Rune Factory 4 beat them both tbh.

I unlocked the third part I just... need to get through it. XD And I'm still debating between Doug and Kiel.

Years

I loved Rune Factory 3; it got me back into the series since RF was a huge turnoff. But RF4 is way better, imo ;;

At first I was gonna do Vishnal because he is so damn adorable, but then Doug's adorable too and I decided I'd go for him before Vishnal. I'm sorry Vishy ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back