• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Don't we all.

Also new sig, feels good man. I'll probably start a new game + on Chrono Trigger later on just to destroy the world with Magus lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Don't worry, nobody knows what I ever talk about nowadays nor do I expect them to know lol. Joking aside though, getting Dissidia 012 for the PSP later this week so I'm stoked.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Been forever since I last played either of those games, I mostly stick to Halo Reach and the CE Anniversary nowadays while occasionally playing Gears 3. Funny how Halo 4's coming out on my birthday though.

Years

Who let this drop drastically?

The Gender Race!

These boys are ALIENS!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It can't be helped. There are so many males compared to females in this part of the forum haha.

But question: do we want to switch the counting (girls go down, boys go up) next time or just stick with what it is currently.

droomph

weeb
    Years

It can't be helped. There are so many males compared to females in this part of the forum haha.

But question: do we want to switch the counting (girls go down, boys go up) next time or just stick with what it is currently.
    Eh, I say stick with it if you want, because we're gonna win anyways :P

But yeah, we need more females to make it a better competition for us ^^

Years

For Mineox.

I have a massive collection of Elgyem in my Black version, I use them for Synchronize purposes. Well, some of them have Telepathy but when I need to Synchronize a nature on wild Pokemon I take the one I need.

I also give each one an individual name so I can tell them apart. However, even though I have lots of them, not even one is shiny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back