• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I got most of my Elgyem collection in Celestial Tower. I threw Quick Balls at all of them cos they are so easy to catch.

However, I now breed my Elgyems cos I hate Route 7 and I hate that grass.

Even Marriland used one on his White Version team (you can watch the videos on his website or YouTube). He had a female one named Wylia.

And Mineox, one of my previous avatar/signature themes was Elgyem.

Years

Game Freak knows that everyone hates wild Zubat and Golbat:

The Gender Race!

Yeah, you have to give them lots of love if you want that Crobat.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Unless we get an onslaught of new female members who want to post in Other Trivia it's a little unlikely. But we can hope!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i need to see about getting on a good schedule before seeing about getting back to work orz.

Years

People think that since I changed the Oshawott avatar/sig they don't see me as the same person anymore:

The Gender Race!

Excuse me man, I have evolved into more than just an Oshawott. I have evolved into pure comedy.

Hikari knew that evolving made her better, she even lost the noobish personality she had prior to breaking the Pokemon theme tradition.

I am now the new, improved Hikari.

If you think my only good avatar/sig was Oshawott, you're thinking wrong... I am even better without a Pokemon theme. Now I'm getting more attention in OT so changing Oshawott to something else and eventually breaking the Pokemon tradition really paid off.

Last edited:
    Years

Probably inquiring as to why she's using Shaun Micallef as a set.

Yeah, this is the answer to anyone who asked about my avatar/signature. It's a bit of an interesting one I say.

I got inspired by his humor... that was why. I'd have to admit this was one of my most interesting avatars/signatures to date.

He's like so quirky and that fits my personality so I was thinking "Hey, why not? I'll use him as my avatar/signtaure!" and I have generated a lot of jokes from it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back