• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think the text is part of the meme and that Hikari didn't originally make it. But the anonpony is pretty cool. Maybe I'll show it to a friend of mine.

Years

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF I WERE ON THE HIGHER STAFF I WOULD VOTE FOR YOU IN 0.3 SECONDS YOU ARE JUST THE CUTEST THING EVER

A comment made by Harlequin on a screenshot I made of myself and edited it to look like a mod, Harlequin mentions there that if he were on the HStaff he'd vote for me in 0.3 seconds... because I am sooooo cute with a touch of laughter.

Years

This Oshawott once tried to stop Team Rocket from capturing him.

The Gender Race!

Well, he is raging right now cos he thinks someone treated Meloetta badly, he IS THE CUTE OSHAWOTT.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back