• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Koala could be a Ground/Grass combination. For water, it could be a Polar Bear and fire, a Komodo Dragon.

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
    There should be a boring Pokémon that evolves into a Pirate Pokemon, a Ninja Pokémon or a Robot Pokemon, depending on where they evolve. Pirate would evolve in the sea and be a water type, Ninja would evolve in a cave or forest and be a poison type, or something, and Robot would evolve in a building and be steel type. That would be freakin' epic.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I'd like to see Pokemon with names that aren't such obvious puns. I understand that all of their names are puns, but generation four passed the "so cheesy it's stupid" border in my opinion.

Other than that, I second the Koala and Polar Bear ideas. I'd also like to see a virus-like Pokemon. I think a tetrahedron shape would look cool for a Pokemon. :D

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I would like to see a flying type eeveeloution. :)

It would also be cool to have a bug type eeveeloution. xD

Ezzo!

conejo.
    Years
    MOAR FIRE TYPES.
    lol, yeah in d/p/pl there was only chimchar and heatran. those were the only new ones i think, including chims evos.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'd like some nice useful Grass/Something combos :) Perhaps ghost! I do like ghosts :3

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    I'd like to see some opposing type mix pokemon

fire/water
    dragon/ice
    dark/psychic
    electric/ground

a pure flying type for once.

wnxvale

Lugia...Aeroblast!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2010
    i think pinsir deserves an evolution
    i kno nobody really uses him, but it could make him more playable...hell they agev magmar and electabuzz evos. it would be nice to see alot of the 1st gens get evos or perhaps baby forms i.e. kangeskhan and tauros

oh and pokemon with counter types...like lanturn...maybe like fire/water

since, everyone is wanting them, every type of eevee evo would be very interesting

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    I'd like to see Pokemon with names that aren't such obvious puns. I understand that all of their names are puns, but generation four passed the "so cheesy it's stupid" border in my opinion.

Other than that, I second the Koala and Polar Bear ideas. I'd also like to see a virus-like Pokemon. I think a tetrahedron shape would look cool for a Pokemon. :D

Isnt Porygon-z sort of a virus or something? Dunno hehe... Well I want to see a Legendary fighting type or A Normal/Dark type that's like yin yang and stuff dunno... Off the top of my head I cant think of many right now.... But when i think of more ill post them!

Sumirelove

Lazy Arcanine
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    I'd like to see more fire pokemon. And good ones too. I didn't like Chimchar and its evolutions, and I thought Heatran was pretty funny-lookin.

It'd be cool if they made more Eevee evolutions, I really like the new evolutions they've made so far.

invisible-chan

~Pocky Goddess~
    Years
    *Slaps forehead* Oh yeah. :P Fine, I'd like to see another steel/water Pokemon. XD (Though I still think Empoleon should have been flying/water, it just doesn't make sense as a steel type.) I thinka Fire/Steel type would be...interesting though. :P (So would a steel plated Dragon. :D)
    What the [expletive]?! NO! It should have been ice/water. Ya' know, cause it's a penguin. That's the one thing that pisses me off about Pipulp. (Penguins don't fly XP XD)

I'd like to see no more metallic looking dragons. Seriously, I freaking swear, I'm going to kill the next one I see. There are too damn many. Less legendaries too. There are thirty something now all because of the ones introduced by third and fourth gen. (I'll rant on this another day) NO more first gen, new evolutions either. Lapras and Aerodactyl don't need anything, neither did Tangula, Magmar, and all those others.

The ones I want to see are a baby for Kangiskhan. That is the only one I belive that would make sense that they've been forgetting to add since second gen. More Eeveelutions.... I'm obsessed. I'd have been fine had they added only leaf or leaf and somtething else, but adding ice was pointless seeing as Vaporeon could already learn ice moves. Since they added it, I've decided they need more. Not necessarily 17 total, but enough to fill in the necessary areas like dragon/flying or something or ground/rock or poison/bug.

I wanna see more weird type mixtures and just altogether funky Pokemon. (<3 Rotom)

I'll end for now.

Years
    Everything I want has been said already!

I'd like Pokemon to move more in their graphics; I don't care if they stay sprites, but more movement!

Additionally, I want cooler continents than Kanto/Hoenn/Sinnoh. Like one set in China or Russia, rather than Japan. :3

And of course trainer customization. And more wireless fun!! It would be need to see people playing in the area walking around in your game

Also, the option for 4 way friend battles is seriously needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back