• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lulz.

Yeah, I'd like Japan, but, maybe.....a bit connecting 2 of the islands? (i.e. below where Sinnoh's based on, and the mainland).

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
    Years
    A friend of mine said on msn, "So, black and white."
    I had no idea what he was talking about, and didn't believe him...
    Great names anyway.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Well, the huge region thing ...
    I mean HUGE by action-packed and ... better . Without the need of help from previous ones . This is why I've always wished for a Pokemon region to hold its own against GSC ...
    Hoenn - Flooded .
    Sinnoh - Small, took me a week to beat Cynthia in Pt.
    So we most definetly need a LONG thing . RPGs are LONG and Pokemon is an RPG ...
    I just hope that GF is reading these >__<

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Black & White...that is friggin inspired right there. Anyways, I'm happy with the names. I actually thought they'd make a lot more color games before breaking into gems (Orange, Pink, Purple, etc.) With this, I'm thinking we'll see the game's first "Evil" legendary and the first "Good" legendary. Ying-Yang!

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Pokemon Black and White... Who else gets the feeling we will be getting Two mascots based off koi fish?

Years
    I never thought of that....

No, they will be probably the exclusive Pokemon mascots.

I would like if they became Water/Light, Water/Dark or if their final form was Dark/Dragon Light/Dragon.

otakulily

Pokemon is okay, I guess.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2014
    Just for that, it will probably end up getting a stupid name like Pokemon Pink.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I never thought of that....

No, they will be probably the exclusive Pokemon mascots.

I would like if they became Water/Light, Water/Dark or if their final form was Dark/Dragon Light/Dragon.

Same here, direct Koi fish based one one form, and something like twin dragons for the second form.

Though I have a feeling they won't, since they just did Dragon legendaries

Years
    So it's Pokemon Black and White huh?What an obvious Digimon Dawn/Dusk ripoff...
    Sure it's going to be these two colours, they might also make up something to make the whole thing less open for racism-complaints.
    I hope you will finally be able to have an evil protagonist, that would be awesome. Or not, it would be way to obvious since the versions do contrast more than they ever did.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rainbow would be my preference but the names is most likely copyrighted already and I don't think Rainbow is...

So basically instead of repeating a bunch of other peoples ideas I just quoted them. All those quote caught my eyes as awesome or likely possibilities. In my mind at least. Meant to quote BobandBill too but whatever, I've got enough. :P

<3 love how you have quoted just about every one of my ideas! Black and White was my idea too (I have good ideas)... :P

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    well since we're going back to colors, how bout not making the legendary the "mascot"? make it like the 3rd evo of the starter like in Red/Blue/Green

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    So, uh, which version does Obama choose?

All kidding aside, I'm very excited for these games. I'm all for drastic changes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back