• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Below the protagonist and to the right of the truck... is that a blurred out trainer or am I imagining things?

EDIT: And I don't think you can ride in that truck... it looks like truck is on a highway bridge and the cycling trail is above the highway.

Years
    Glad to see that they finally added a proper background during battles. For every game so far, they just had a lame gradient, but strangely enough not many people noticed that.

And the 3D-ness is pretty darn amazing looking. I have high hopes.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Below the protagonist and to the right of the truck... is that a blurred out trainer or am I imagining things?

I see... something... too. Not sure if it's a trainer but it is more likely. :0

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I think for sure that the truck is not for us to ride. There is a highway bridge underneath the cycling road.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    LOL! No, I think there will be cars moving o the bridge beneath the cycling road on the highway bridge.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i really am still blown away at the differences though... well..... i made it through one year waiting for HG/SS... i can wait another... but yeah, just like some other people, i really don't feel like playing SS anymore! i don't get it... can someone please spend millions of tax dollars to study this?

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    i really am still blown away at the differences though... well..... i made it through one year waiting for HG/SS... i can wait another... but yeah, just like some other people, i really don't feel like playing SS anymore! i don't get it... can someone please spend millions of tax dollars to study this?

So do I.
    But the problem is, I spent so long looking at the screenshots and things of SS so I kind of spoiled it for myself, so I don't really want to spoil my experience of this game ;D

The screenshots look amazing, and now I promise myself not to look at anymore ;D

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    alright, so um, here's what I think the protagonists might look like in full.
    Spoiler:

this what you imagined em to be? I think they're as close to the sprites as I can get.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    So are black and white the real names or a joke?

they r confirmed real names

Spoiler:

this what you imagined em to be? I think they're as close to the sprites as I can get.

The girl is perfect....it's exactly how i imagined it to be.the guy ...idk..as i already said i can't figure him out yet but a pretty decent effort

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

EDIT: And I don't think you can ride in that truck... it looks like truck is on a highway bridge and the cycling trail is above the highway.
    It look a little like a small car to me, with the two headlamps on! But then again if that is a cycleing road... whats it doing there... its way too longishly big to be a person.. then again it could be the 3d kicking in there...

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Pretty good, Sol. I commemorate you.

I think....hmm....I SHALL BE THE GIRL!

*facepalms*

Or the guy, maybe I'll get all 3 for a change.

Thanks, maybe I should work for Sugimori XD

anyways, who could be the Rival in this game? I hope we get a proper serious Rival this time, like Silver, but not Silver, maybe a cross between Silver and Blue

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Spoiler:

They look great! As Mujahid said the girl looks good but the male dosnt quite cut it... I think you should look further into his hair! Also, the necks look a lil too long!

This reminds me even more of how it looks like hes wareing ashes hoenn clothes !!! look at the hat, shoes and shirt! lol

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Spoiler:

Looks pretty good! If the girl's design is similar to that, I like it. The sprite for her though, I'm not really liking. I'm really not liking her hat... they couldn't find anything better than a baseball hat? XD On the male character it looks cool, but for the female I think it looks odd and out of place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back