• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Does anyone know the time today pokemon Saturday will be on?
    you mean pokemon sunday? lol...
    Well... usually when ever I wake up in the morning on a sunday filb.de has recorded the importent bits :D

Don't get ahead of yourself, SUGIMORI IS TEH MASTER

I want 2 rivals: serious and friendly.
    you mean wally and may? LOL I WANT HOENN REMAKES!!! AND NO KANTO!!!! KANTO HAS BEEN IN EVERY GEN!!!

Last edited:

DarkJ

HOUNDOOM FTW! :D
    Years
    alright, so um, here's what I think the protagonists might look like in full.
    Spoiler:

this what you imagined em to be? I think they're as close to the sprites as I can get.
    I imagined the hair being a bit more... erm... 'untamed' on both of them, but it's
    a good start IMO :D

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    Those fiends at Nintendo just couldn't wait until the next generation of handheld hardware. Up until now, there was always a decent reason for a new set of Pokemon games:

RBY - GB
    GSC - GBC
    RSE - GBA
    DPP - DS
    BW - DS

What this boils down to is that we're going to see a game of the same technical caliber but with another 100 or so stupid-looking monsters. Guess what, kiddies! Now it's going to be approximately %20.28 more impossible to catch 'em all!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If her hair looks anything like that she is going to be my favorite female protagonist since Kris!

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    Anyways, one thing I definately want is for your character to be able to run right from starting up the game, you shouldn't need special shoes to run.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Those fiends at Nintendo just couldn't wait until the next generation of handheld hardware. Up until now, there was always a decent reason for a new set of Pokemon games:

RBY - GB
    GSC - GBC
    RSE - GBA
    DPP - DS
    BW - DS

What this boils down to is that we're going to see a game of the same technical caliber but with another 100 or so stupid-looking monsters. Guess what, kiddies! Now it's going to be approximately %20.28 more impossible to catch 'em all!
    Well from what othr people say, gold and silver was for the gameboy and crystal was for the gbc... soooo

What do you guys think? maybe the sequal to these new games will be on the 3DS? thats what im thinking :P

Oh and good luck on the fanart The Generation Five Speculation Thread Bluerang1

edit: O.O It copyed your avatar too! Stupid computer

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
    Upon the Japanese release in Fall most llikely seeing as in then there will be much more to talk about.
    I believe that there will be few new pokemon seeing as in the game is being released so quickly, designing new pokemon takes a lot of time and it hasn't been too long since Platinum & HGSS's releases.
    They were more likely being worked on since or even before HGSS release. GF has been known for multi-tasking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back