• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I looked though a few pages and it seems no ones even noticed this(unless i havent looked back enough):
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

What do you thinks behind it? Maybe its the sugimori art for the heros? or the ledgenderys? or maybe another gen 5 pokemon?
    thats from a few weeks ago. its a poster with the shadow of zoroark on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I already saw it. but I hope it's a picture of the starters or the heroes :) I just want more Sugimori artwork that we havnt seen yet.
    i just explained what it is. right above you. =| its not starters and we already have the sprites for the heroes. its zoroark, from weeks ago. over a month ago

=|

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I doubt tey are going to reveal a new pokemon on Pokemon Sunday next week, maybe a screen shot or the protagonists. Also, think Coro Coro would reveal a new Pokemon before PS.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    i just explained what it is. right above you. =| its not starters and we already have the sprites for the heroes. its zoroark, from weeks ago. over a month ago

=|

noooooo! This is new, it was shown yesturday in japan on pokemon sunday! Zoroark was revealed like... ages ago

Anyway, as i said... i think it will be the new sugimori art for the heros :D Maybe the starters... we will have to find out :D

Years
    Hey guys, I'm back.

I think we should have 2 rivals. One's like Paul, the other's like Ritchie.

I hope the screenshots get better, I saw the pre-release shots of DP and wow did they look bad! So I still have hope in GF.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    my guess is (not just for PS, but for corocoro too)
    FIRST we'll see the heroes
    then some pokemon
    more screens
    the rival
    misc important NPC's
    the evil team grunts
    more pokemon
    more screens
    more screens & Pokemon
    game release
    i hope it's this way because i want moar info... NAO

Esmas

General
    Years
    More rivals would be cool. Sort of like Wally. i need moar batlez plz

And this time I'd actually like to battle the opposite gender >:

Oh, and I really hate those 3D screens. It looks like I'm looking at it from a sideview. I preferred the "overworld" view.

Years
    Why does everyone hate the new screens?

Reminds me of when people complained about DP :<

And besides, would you still want the same old screens back? Come on. Be happy the can still upgrade it.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I doubt tey are going to reveal a new pokemon on Pokemon Sunday next week, maybe a screen shot or the protagonists. Also, think Coro Coro would reveal a new Pokemon before PS.

I'm really hoping it'll be a picture of the Protagonist because looking at his sprite, he doesn't look all too great. Hopefully artwork will make him look cooler.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back