• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Poison/Ice... Just came to mind. Dunno why I'm bringing it up.

Wouldn't that be cool? 8D

Sounds cool to me, a Poison type getting STAB Ice moves against Ground types...

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    This place would be better off without the race-baiters...

I would love to see a Marowak evo, sligtly faster. With the thick club though, Marowak's attack is pretty scary.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    And the girl has a white symbol on her cap.. Her name should be White!
    Yeah that's probably it, plus in the manga the first version character is always male, the second version is the rival with the exception of sapphire, and have all been boys again except sapphire.

Well, I knew the race jokes would come in sometime. >.<
    My friend has actually started calling the games Pokemon "Power White" and "Gangster Black."
    Uh, the race debate again (keeping out of it )

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Ya know what I'd like to see? Relationships among the NPCs and backstories for the Gym LEaders. I'm currently typing up a new game idea and have given each Gym Leader a bit of backstory or relationship with another Gym Leader/NPC. I mean, who wouldn't like to see Winona and Wallace (manga) or Janine and Falkner (manga/game) enjoys a romantic afternoon/evening in one of the towns of the game? Or, perhaps we'd see a bit more backstory to a Gym LEader/Elite 4 member? Maybe we come to find that Flint runs an ironworks in the 5th region, or perhaps Erika has a vacation home and you can visit her?

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    I've drawn pictures of a ghost/grass type Jack-o-Lantern.
    That'd be cool.
    Also a fire starter as a lion cub,
    and the 3rd evo has a mane of fire.
    What else?
    Oh, a water starter anenome pokemon, poinson/water
    that evolved to be a water/psychic mermaid thing.

Years
    Ya know what I'd like to see? Relationships among the NPCs and backstories for the Gym LEaders. I'm currently typing up a new game idea and have given each Gym Leader a bit of backstory or relationship with another Gym Leader/NPC. I mean, who wouldn't like to see Winona and Wallace (manga) or Janine and Falkner (manga/game) enjoys a romantic afternoon/evening in one of the towns of the game? Or, perhaps we'd see a bit more backstory to a Gym LEader/Elite 4 member? Maybe we come to find that Flint runs an ironworks in the 5th region, or perhaps Erika has a vacation home and you can visit her?
    [FONT=&quot] I enjoyed that falknerXjanine moment in the games and manga:D, I want to see more stuff like that as well.[/FONT]

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    It would evolve into a giant octopus, and fire/water would be good . I like a female rival (maybe because it was my idea:D) but no facial piercing(not to be rude but i find that gross, maybe ear piercings with BA earings.

I didn't know you had that idea too, sorry if it looks like I stole it.
    I just didn't want to read 150+ pages, haha.
    I know Nintendo would never give a character a facial piercing, haha.
    But def a cartilage or something.

Years
    I've drawn pictures of a ghost/grass type Jack-o-Lantern.
    That'd be cool.
    Also a fire starter as a lion cub,
    and the 3rd evo has a mane of fire.
    What else?
    Oh, a water starter anenome pokemon, poinson/water
    that evolved to be a water/psychic mermaid thing.
    [FONT=&quot]Wow, that sure is an evolution, going from sea anenome to mermaid...and poison to psychic... Your lion cub will be the tiger fire starter then. Oh many people here say that a water starter must walk on land so it might not happen. I want to see a land whale, did you know whales ancestor's could walk on land.Oh , I like your Jack o lantern idea[/FONT] [FONT=&quot], i(and some other's here) thought about that possibility before but i have never drawn it, i would like to see your vision of one, lol gardenia foreshadowed it, she said what if there was a grass/ghost pokemon and began to wonder if she would captured it, this was in platinum.[/FONT]

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]Wow, that sure is an evolution, going from sea anenome to mermaid...and poison to psychic... Your lion cub will be the tiger fire starter then. Oh many people here say that a water starter must walk on land so it might not happen. I want to see a land whale, did you know whales ancestor's could walk on land.[/FONT]

I'll send you pictures of my water starter sometime!
    They look pretty good, my best pokecreations actually.
    And it makes sense given the 2nd evo.

Years
    I'll send you pictures of my water starter sometime!
    They look pretty good, my best pokecreations actually.
    And it makes sense given the 2nd evo.
    [FONT=&quot]I'll apreciate, it, thanks. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I have been wondering who would be the champion in the 5 gen remake of RSE, Steven(yay), or wallance, I perfer steven, he was tougher than wallance. Actually wallance is the only champ with out a psudo legend, they should make a water/flying psudo legendary so he could have it. Or it could be Water/Steel.[/FONT]

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I hope that when they Romanize the logos that they do with em what they did with the Pokemon Movie 9 Logo.
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

notice how they kept it as close to the Jap logo as possible.

Now if they can just do the same with the Pokemon Black.White logo and having the English logo used to a minimum, I'd be satisfied. (they tried with HG/SS, but...still wasn't as good.)

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    [FONT=&quot]I'll apreciate, it, thanks. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have been wondering who would be the champion in the 5 gen remake of RSE, Steven(yay), or wallance, I perfer steven, he was tougher than wallance. Actually wallance is the only champ with out a psudo legend, they should make a water/flying psudo legendary so he could have it. Or it could be Water/Steel.[/FONT]

I think it'd be really cool if they put the hoenn remakes in black and white.
    But at the same time, they might not get their justice then.

Years
    I hope that when they Romanize the logos that they do with em what they did with the Pokemon Movie 9 Logo.

notice how they kept it as close to the Jap logo as possible.

Now if they can just do the same with the Pokemon Black.White logo and having the English logo used to a minimum, I'd be satisfied. (they tried with HG/SS, but...still wasn't as good.)
    [FONT=&quot]The logos would look cool if they did them with less minimal change, indeed, I hope they do that for movie 13 as well.[/FONT]

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years

can someone tell me where I can find the profile of the person who made these? I think these are the best fakemon starters I've seen so far! I'd love for em to be in Gen 5!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back