• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    i hope they do, only this time it's colored black and white opposed to red and white, ha have you noticed the first game was red, I kind of wish the last game was called white like a pokeball.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    But Pokemon can't end here! It has to go on at least until I die.
    No, i mean't they should have kept white as the name for the last game. I too want it to keep going until i die.

I wish we had more information to speculate on, that's why this thread no longer increases by 10! pages a day... What do you think that machine in the pic with the road is, to me it reminds me it looks a bit like of one of those things were you put coins into when you park but that's just me...

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    So nothing happened on Pokemon Sunday again this week? Then next week we better get something or I.m bringing out my Anthrax...

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I think it would be really cool to see some evolutions of some older pokemon like Charizard and Pikachu and all them you know. and from the looks of those sprites I can tell they are fake because the new battle scenes look nothing like that. Of course I could be wrong, but ya. Highly unlikely, it'd be cool though.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I think it would be really cool to see some evolutions of some older pokemon like Charizard and Pikachu and all them you know. and from the looks of those sprites I can tell they are fake because the new battle scenes look nothing like that. Of course I could be wrong, but ya. Highly unlikely, it'd be cool though.

What sprites?
    any sprites that have already been revealed are on screenshots and are on the official site, so they aren't fake, so I don't know which sprites you're on about.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    *thinks of something to speculate about*

Ooh, how about this? So far, every gen has had kind of a Ghost place; Kanto (had) Pkmn Tower, Johto had its towers (most noteable Burned and Bell), Hoenn had Mt. Pyre (best one so far, according to me), Sinnoh had that little worthless tower at route two-hundred-whatever, and the Gateu.
    Wht will next gen have?

Personally, I've been hoping for a while for a graveyard forest. One of Europe's biggest graveyards, The Forest Graveyard in Sweden (that I happen to live quite close to) comes to mind. That'd be pretty interesting, I think. A huge forest with mist, maybe even some caves, all filled with Ghost, Dark and Grass Pkmn.. :3
    Oh, and some graves where certain Pkmn evolve.. *CoughGhostEeveelutionCough*

Anyays, what do ya sy about that? This region looks very urban from what we've seen, but we've virtually seen nothing. So I'm getting my hopes up :D

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Silph Co. is pretty tall, but if they're going to China there'll be buildings 10 times as tall as Silph Co. 100 floor buldings. : D It'll be like Final Fantasy.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Silph Co. is pretty tall, but if they're going to China there'll be buildings 10 times as tall as Silph Co. 100 floor buldings. : D It'll be like Final Fantasy.
    Silph Co. was hard enough with eleven florrs, if I had to complete a puzzle of one-flurping-hundred, it'd be just like I do in the MD games.. I'd kill myself xS

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years

Ooh, how about this? So far, every gen has had kind of a Ghost place; Kanto (had) Pkmn Tower, Johto had its towers (most noteable Burned and Bell), Hoenn had Mt. Pyre (best one so far, according to me), Sinnoh had that little worthless tower at route two-hundred-whatever, and the Gateu.
    Wht will next gen have?

Personally, I've been hoping for a while for a graveyard forest. One of Europe's biggest graveyards, The Forest Graveyard in Sweden (that I happen to live quite close to) comes to mind. That'd be pretty interesting, I think. A huge forest with mist, maybe even some caves, all filled with Ghost, Dark and Grass Pkmn.. :3

Anyays, what do ya sy about that? This region looks very urban from what we've seen, but we've virtually seen nothing. So I'm getting my hopes up :D

Pretty effin sweet Idea there, might even have a special Pokemon in it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Pretty effin sweet Idea there, might even have a special Pokemon in it.
    The dreaded Pumpkin Pokémon perhaps? ;)

I'm thinking that if you could catch Gengar in DPPt, then you should be able to in BW too. So what, 5% chance of finding Gengar in the forest? I can also really see Misdreavus, Houndour/doom, Leafeon (they evolve in special areas, so they SHOULD be able to be found in wild.. Atleast they're more logic than Gengar. Even Umbreon would be.)

Or some kind of one-of, or even legendary.. A Hanted Woods-sidequest? Perhaps even Zoroark herself?

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years

I'm thinking that if you could catch Gengar in DPPt, then you should be able to in BW too. So what, 5% chance of finding Gengar in the forest? I can also really see Misdreavus, Houndour/doom, Leafeon (they evolve in special areas, so they SHOULD be able to be found in wild.. Atleast they're more logic than Gengar. Even Umbreon would be.)

Or some kind of one-of, or even legendary.. A Hanted Woods-sidequest? Perhaps even Zoroark herself?
    a graveyard would be cool. in fact, just the other day i was thinking about a grave pokemon. a ghost/rock type which is round with a hole for an eye and RIP inscribed on it. mayb it could be the special pokemon found in the graveyard, like rotom. and they should add more of a story to the area, the mansion in dpt was sweet but it felt kinda pointless... it would be also a good spot for spiritomb, and it can be a less painful way of obtaining it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    Pokemon League of Generation V

Here's what I think would make for a good order for a Pokemon League in Generation V:

1. Poison (Venessa)- It'll cause quite some difficulty going up against a poison gym at the beginning when your Pokemon has such low HP.
    2. Fire (Bernard)- Again, like poison, burning will be tough against low-HP pokemon.
    3. Dragon (Arthur)- A Dragon-type gym so early in the game will cause difficulties as you probably have not obtained a dragon type or an ice type by that time in the game.
    4. Light (Brighton)- Okay, I know, but from what I'm seeing, they're going to implement a light type soon. Face it, "Pokemon Ranger: Locus of Light", "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Light Adventure Squad", they just scream light type.
    5. Dark (Meredith, twin of Brighton)- Yes, finally a dark gym.
    6. Ground (Sandy)- We've only had one ground-type gym, so we're due for another.
    7. Bug (Tirana, Sister of Venessa)- Again, we've only had one bug-type gym.
    8. Grass (Herb)- Both of the grass-type gyms were early in their games, so we need a later grass-type gym.

Elite Four
    1. Normal (Jane)
    2. Flying (Perry)
    3. Electric (Ellen)
    4. Fighting (Kiki)
    Champion- Rock (Peter)

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years

You mean Zoroark itself, just cause the one in the movie's female doesn't mean they all are, so use 'it'

Anyways, I don't think they'd have Umbreon roaming, what would be the point of getting an Eevee to evolve into Umbreon if you could just catch it?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years

Wht will next gen have?

That was the first thing that came in my mind after i saw those "Rocks" in the cave...i mean they were freaking radioactive !!....that must have something to do with pokemon ..(ghost eevee coming up mate !!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back