• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    WRONG the best region was johto. once r/s/e came out the pokemon got werid.

question why do they call the league in kanto the indigo league and the rest are the regions name.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    I can say, can I? Hoenn was the best region. I mean Sinnoh was the only one I actually owned, well I did get an Emerald game, but it has issues. Johto is good but small, though I haven't finished playing it. I just like Sinnoh because it's Modern. But Mossdepp, Lilycove, that Underwater one, they made Hoenn great.

Back on topic, they'll remake Hoenn for 3DS. They've remade the past games so I don;t see why they;d stop now. Then again, Hoenn is compatible with the DS, so there's not much point.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years

question why do they call the league in kanto the indigo league and the rest are the regions name.
    What the Hoenn league is called the Ever grand league, the sinnoh one though doesn't have a name... i hope the new one does sinnoh league is odd. Johto is like my second favorite region so it's good as long as you don't say Kanto... I don't really have a thing for the region that has appeared for four generations... The pokemon in RSE are exotic because of the tropical climate all creatures in tropical climates look odd, no i mean seriosly look at some pictures of animals from the rain forests, As for Sinnoh it had a cold climate... this region's climate i think will be similar to that of Kanto and Johto so they might look like the originals.

Years
    I can say, can I? Hoenn was the best region. I mean Sinnoh was the only one I actually owned, well I did get an Emerald game, but it has issues. Johto is good but small, though I haven't finished playing it. I just like Sinnoh because it's Modern. But Mossdepp, Lilycove, that Underwater one, they made Hoenn great.

Back on topic, they'll remake Hoenn for 3DS. They've remade the past games so I don;t see why they;d stop now. Then again, Hoenn is compatible with the DS, so there's not much point.
    Yeah but do they still sell Hoenn games... i have two of them... but i still want them to make it I mean you can't play GBA games in the Dsi or the the 3ds so they would have to make the remakes, come on people don't ruin my dreams for MrSa.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i dont want to buy another system. I HATE GAME COMPANIES SOMETIMES THEIR GREEDY.

i thought ranger was a waste of money

Years

it'd be cool if they added a quest system like in Rangers: SoA
    I have never played a ranger game but the system sounds cool from what i have read. I hope we have some of those missions like that one with the farfetch except that wasn't really a mission but still, it was fun, only i want it to be longer.

i dont want to buy another system. I HATE GAME COMPANIES SOMETIMES THEIR GREEDY.

i thought ranger was a waste of money
    Atleast they aren't as greedy as the banks at least the ones here in the USA...
    I wonder what the theme of this evil team will be, then we can speculate on names for Commanders or admins that's if they follow the naming theme of team Galactic and Rocket, will they do that for the HgSs.

Last edited:

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Do you guys think that they will make another trio 5th gen? They did it every other gen, but they said they wanted to make a revolution in pokemon...
    The trio is a tradition, just like how the fire-grass-water starters is a tradition. Im not sure about this, but did they say something like that about the 3rd generation, if not that then they mustve said that about the 1st generation. (seeing how the 3rd generation was a reboot, and the 5th generation is the rebirth/revolution of pokemon)

Thats your opinion, hoenn was the best region for me (even though my age group played more johto games than hoenn) R/S or even more likely Emerald is going to be remade whether you like it or not

more badges to keep the game going
    Agreed. Maybe they will put in a sub-region. Not hoenn, Hoenn deserves to be in its own game, but maybe something like the sevii islands. I would like to see the return of those islands, and if they do return I want game freak to go all out on them.

okay back to speculation, you remember back in the RSE games you get to dive underwater right? Well besides that, why not go deep under the earths crust? That would be a perfect resting place for Groudon instead of that cramped cave it was in.

I hope they include some swamps in the 5th gen region, and a boat to go travel them. More crocidile-based pokemon please!

Years
    The trio is a tradition, just like how the fire-grass-water starters is a tradition. Im not sure about this, but did they say something like that about the 3rd generation, if not that then they mustve said that about the 1st generation. (seeing how the 3rd generation was a reboot, and the 5th generation is the rebirth/revolution of pokemon)

Thats your opinion, hoenn was the best region for me (even though my age group played more johto games than hoenn) R/S or even more likely Emerald is going to be remade whether you like it or not

Agreed. Maybe they will put in a sub-region. Not hoenn, Hoenn deserves to be in its own game, but maybe something like the sevii islands. I would like to see the return of those islands, and if they do return I want game freak to go all out on them.

okay back to speculation, you remember back in the RSE games you get to dive underwater right? Well besides that, why not go deep under the earths crust? That would be a perfect resting place for Groudon instead of that cramped cave it was in.

I hope they include some swamps in the 5th gen region, and a boat to go travel them. More crocidile-based pokemon please!
    yay a Hoenn lover, I think the sevii islands left several mysteries like why that pattern bush had that odd pattern... As for Crocodiles we could have some based on ancient crocodiles the kind that lived in salt water not the fresh water ones we have today. Diving under the earth's crust... that sound like dig, maybe they could use that to go underground and find treasure. Back the sevii islands didn't you fell like something else was missing... I got the feeling that the islands could possess some other mysteries other than pattern bush.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    yay a Hoenn lover, I think the sevii islands left several mysteries like why that pattern bush had that odd pattern... As for Crocodiles we could have some based on ancient crocodiles the kind that lived in salt water not the fresh water ones we have today. Diving under the earth's crust... that sound like dig, maybe they could use that to go underground and find treasure. Back the sevii islands didn't you fell like something else was missing... I got the feeling that the islands could possess some other mysteries other than pattern bush.

haha Hoenn for the win! And yes Game Freak did leave us a lot of cliff hangers. I would like a more back story on the Altering Cave. (by the way, did anyone notice that the Altering Cave was only in the 3rd gen. games? suspicious.....) And the sevii islands were kinda a link to the 2nd generation. Music, pokemon, the Unown, mentioned people *cough cough* Silver was mentioned *cough*, so I would like to know more about the sevii islands.

And what you mentioned about Dig and the earths crust, sounds like diving underneath the earths oceans. Again, suspicious....... haha

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Hoenn was the best for me too. I love love love the starters, and the whole tropical feel was cool.
    Anyway, I hope, like RSE, we see two "teams" instead of one. Galactic was okay, but I really felt as if Magma and Aqua gave a better "evil" impact. I think it'd be cool to have one team that purposely evil, and another team that tries to counter them, tries to do good, but in the process makes mistakes and does more harm than good. My idea was have a hippy, nature conservation team that specialize with grass/poison/bug types, and then a Team Jet or something that has steel/dark/psychic types. Team Green would always try to defeat Team Jet by releasing some Legendaries, but awakening the legendaries could cause some national disasters.

I hope the guy that leaked the screen shots got fired, cause now I just want to see more info, and I won't get it for a while.

Maybe this region will have more ancient pokemon, considering they're gonna need more ideas. Other than that, maybe we could get a crocodile fossil pokemon?

I want to see Dive make a comeback, too.

Years
    Hoenn was the best for me too. I love love love the starters, and the whole tropical feel was cool.
    Anyway, I hope, like RSE, we see two "teams" instead of one. Galactic was okay, but I really felt as if Magma and Aqua gave a better "evil" impact. I think it'd be cool to have one team that purposely evil, and another team that tries to counter them, tries to do good, but in the process makes mistakes and does more harm than good. My idea was have a hippy, nature conservation team that specialize with grass/poison/bug types, and then a Team Jet or something that has steel/dark/psychic types. Team Green would always try to defeat Team Jet by releasing some Legendaries, but awakening the legendaries could cause some national disasters.

I hope the guy that leaked the screen shots got fired, cause now I just want to see more info, and I won't get it for a while.

Maybe this region will have more ancient pokemon, considering they're gonna need more ideas. Other than that, maybe we could get a crocodile fossil pokemon?

I want to see Dive make a comeback, too.
    what screen shots, are they from corocoro if so those were allowed. your good team that does good but does bad in the process sounds like team heaven in the fake story i did for the Legendary competition... and i also had a evil team team underworld...
    Back on topic: I would like to see the pokemon that created the ice age... it's ability would be hail storm and be like snow warning but cause more damage.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
    Well, I've thought of this storyline for a while. Your big sister is part of Team Green. The execs are some high strung lady who never admits she's wrong (boss), a studious and shy guy with glasses and a cowlick, and a hippy girl who acts like she's stoned xD. There's an ice/fighting type that starts out as a monkey and ends up as a yeti, the starters I mentioned before, and a bunch of others. The legendaries are an Elk with a strange mist surrounding it and a globe strapped to its antlers (grass/psychic) and an evil soul from thousands of years in some giant suit of armor (ghost/steel). Of course, that wouldn't fit in with the storyline, but yeah.

back to speculation. There wouldn't be names like 'underworld' or 'heaven', because well, you know why. I'm guessing something like Team Light or Team Midnight. Maybe Team Dawn and Team Dusk.

Years
    Well, I've thought of this storyline for a while. Your big sister is part of Team Green. The execs are some high strung lady who never admits she's wrong (boss), a studious and shy guy with glasses and a cowlick, and a hippy girl who acts like she's stoned xD. There's an ice/fighting type that starts out as a monkey and ends up as a yeti, the starters I mentioned before, and a bunch of others. The legendaries are an Elk with a strange mist surrounding it and a globe strapped to its antlers (grass/psychic) and an evil soul from thousands of years in some giant suit of armor (ghost/steel). Of course, that wouldn't fit in with the storyline, but yeah.

back to speculation. There wouldn't be names like 'underworld' or 'heaven', because well, you know why. I'm guessing something like Team Light or Team Midnight. Maybe Team Dawn and Team Dusk.
    Oh i didn't say they should it was just a fake story for fun, you know. the Teams should be Team Shiro and Team Kuro which mean Team white and Team Black or just one team called Team Shade...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back