• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So the Water Starter looks like a Polar Bear for some reason. Water/Ice type?

Well it sucks that Fire is effective if that is the case.

Anyways the Male Protagonist looks like Female like in the First Ranger game LOL. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    there is no doubt that the water starter will end up being water/ice. people are saying they dont like the water starter, but type wise id pick it over grass/poison or fire/ground

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    I hope its in Great Britain they should start doing america when the 3DS comes out because america is hude and hopefully the 3ds has more space so more stuff.

And Im not just hoping its GB cause I live there................. honest!

I didn't think they still called it Great Britain..interesting

there is no doubt that the water starter will end up being water/ice. people are saying they dont like the water starter, but type wise id pick it over grass/poison or fire/ground

As long as we don't end up with another grass/poison, water/ice I really don't care what types they are.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    Wurmple.. Higghh Five for water! I love rain :3

yes!!! water = win! and i think i cud grow on the looks of this guy.. especially if its evos are cool

and yeah the only grass/flying was tropius i think im not sure but we def need another 1 and making another flying starter wud be pure genious

Last edited:

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    yes!!! water = win! and i think i cud grow on the looks of this guy.. especially if its evos are cool

and yeah the only grass/flying was tropius i think im not sure but we def need another 1 and making another flying starter wud be pure genious
    /Yeah! Exactly, Water is so Win, and i will most certainly choose it, if not additionally because i'll apprently be one of the only one to do so!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2010
    and about zoroark and zorua ... people r getting into debates about them being legendary/not... i definitely know for a fact they arent legendary. they r basically the next lucario/riolu... who werent legendary. and also legendarys dont evolve.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    So the Water Starter looks like a Polar Bear for some reason. Water/Ice type?

Well it sucks that Fire is effective if that is the case.

Anyways the Male Protagonist looks like Female like in the First Ranger game LOL. XD
    I don't believe that is the case that Fire will be super effective. Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, , Dewgong, Lapras are all Water Ice are all Water/Ice. If I remember correctly Fire is not super effective against them even though the Spheal family have Thick Fat Ability.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    and about zoroark and zorua ... people r getting into debates about them being legendary/not... i definitely know for a fact they arent legendary. they r basically the next lucario/riolu... who werent legendary. and also legendarys dont evolve.

At the moment it seems more like a Manaphy/Phione Pokemon.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    euuuuhhh, why you so sure? The event in Japan will be through the movies, but in America i mean...

In America there is a Wifi event on HGSS you trade the capsule from that over to BW and trade the 3 dogs as well you fight him...they aren't gonna make it hard to get...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    In America there is a Wifi event on HGSS you trade the capsule from that over to BW and trade the 3 dogs as well you fight him...they aren't gonna make it hard to get...

All this news is still Speculation, stop treating it as fact that you know this.

Especially since there is no planned Wifi event for the Lock Capsule in Japan let alone the US.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back