• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    All this news is still Speculation, stop treating it as fact that you know this.

Especially since there is no planned Wifi event for the Lock Capsule in Japan let alone the US.

If you use logic then its obvious they aren't gonna exclude someone from something like getting a Pokemon...thats just stupid to think they would keep you from a Pokemon...I'm saying if it is true it will be like this if its not true it will be like an Egg or some **** like in DPPt so use logic

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Ahhh this is the first time I've been in love with a grass type since Chikorita! :)
    It's sooooo cute! I really hope it evolves into a grass flying or grass/ dragon type.
    Since both flying and dragon types are two of my favorites. lol
    I can sort of see ash with this pokemon. Even though it seems sort of... I guess you could say... spoiled? lol

The rabbit.. pig thing is also really cut too though. Buuuut I don't think I'll be as impressed with it's evolutions.
    I can see ash with this pokemon in the future. It looks all happy go lucky.

and last and least ( lol) The Sea Otter.... All I have to say is .. :( haha
    I mean sometimes I look at it and it's sorta cute.. but then I look at it and it's super uggo. :(
    buuut who knows maybe it has some really pretty and powerful evolved forms? haha
    I can't really see ash with this pokemon.

If I had to choose out of all these it'd definantly be the grass snake pokemon.
    ( Funny cause I'm terrified of snakes) It's the cutest grass starter I've seen since chikorita! And yes it does remind me a little of Treecko but it's different in it's own way. :) sooo cute. <3

As for the trainers. Eh.. I'm not impressed at all.
    I love the female's shorts and that's about it.. Nothing else really impressed me. :( That girl is in dire need of some hair spray. DD:
    The bigger version of the male trainer isn't AS bad as the girl but he really isn't all that impressive either. D:
    But who knows, she may grow on me later. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If you use logic then its obvious they aren't gonna exclude someone from something like getting a Pokemon...thats just stupid to think they would keep you from a Pokemon...I'm saying if it is true it will be like this if its not true it will be like an Egg or some **** like in DPPt so use logic

Logic says your comment makes absolutely no sense.

So far the info Serebii says is transferring a special shiny Legendary Beast over from D/P/Pt/HG/SS will unlock Zoroark, which sounds perfectly logical and not too hard at all.

"Keeping you from a Pokémon" is like every event nintendo hold, surprisingly not everyone gets to them, so they are doing it anyway.

The rabbit.. pig thing is also really cut too though. Buuuut I don't think I'll be as impressed with it's evolutions.

I agree, think everyone is predicting a Warthog/Boar kind of thing :\ not much else it could be. The other two however could go in so many different ways.

Years
    This made me LOL so hard. XDD

Spoiler:

Wrong thread but this still goes here. :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Logic says your comment makes absolutely no sense.

So far the info Serebii says is transferring a special shiny Legendary Beast over from D/P/Pt/HG/SS will unlock Zoroark, which sounds perfectly logical and not too hard at all.

"Keeping you from a Pokémon" is like every event nintendo hold, surprisingly not everyone gets to them, so they are doing it anyway.

I agree, think everyone is predicting a Warthog/Boar kind of thing :\ not much else it could be. The other two however could go in so many different ways.
    haha yeah. I reaaaaally hope the grass's 2nd attribute is flying or dragon though. That would be amazing.

This made me LOL so hard. XDD

Spoiler:

Also that sig pic about drinking Namusan making you Socially Democratic. (b")b

LOL! awwwwwwwwwww ;; That picture made it looks so cute tho.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
    For once im accuatly excited for the water starter
    and also i sdont htink this is going to revolve around gym battles

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    theres no way in hell the top one is fire dammit, your all blind >.<

Cant find the official pcitures right now, but theyve always been on top& this shows it too
    Grass is always on top with fire, and water after in a counter clockwise circle.

this doesnt have the circle but it shows the order.

ahahahahahaha i told you dude
    left was grass reptile and top was a fire pig
    Oh and these are the best Basic level starte designs since johto

Bamboo Basara

Pokemon Historian
    Years
    The water starter is growing on me. I never disliked him, I was just really confused by him. Poor little guy, hopefully his final evolution will have an ugly duckling effect.
    I love all three of them. ^-^

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Best starters ever, the more I look at them, the more unique the look.

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    Weird stuff

What's up with its gut? Look nasty too me lol
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I don't like the water starter at all for like the first time ever, and first time since bulbasaur I actually like the grass starter. I would really like the water starter if it were a bit different colored like the white head and arms, they should've not put the puffiness and odd coloring, hopefully it'll have good evos.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I can't believe I missed the unveiling..:( but hey at least they're here now. So lets see:
    region name is Isshu (hmmm, say that too fast and tissue might come out) but it's okay....
    the starters names, Tsutaja (grass), pokabu (fire pig), and Mijumaru (sea otter)...I like all of them!

Hey guys I guess we were right about the fire pig thing, and the otter! lol. Grass snake is pretty cool but I would have prefered grass raptor. Can't wait to see all of their evos. I see myself getting either Pokabu or Mijumaru (more than likely).

vobgro

Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu Pokabu
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2012
    come to think of it, it does look like a (weird) seashell!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back