• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Sweet, glad it's confirmed. XD

Kind of sucks that new pics are out after I messed around with the first one, lol.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Alright, my thoughts on it not being a pre-evolution or evolution of any past generation Pokémon was right. =] Being honest, this isn't a terrible design either and only gives high hopes for what is to come in the next generation. Though Zorua kind of reminds me of an Eevee and Shinx put together, it is still very cute with a side of sexy to it. Being a Dark type is a definite plus, but Evil Fox Pokémon and Monster Fox Pokémon, really?

The Silhouette of Zoroark's image was great, and the design made it even better. However, it's position on all four is what makes me like it so much. Pure win I would think. CoroCoro is to reveal its special abilities next month along with further detail.

To read more, here's the link to Serebii's announcement: https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Also, CoroCoro screenshots. :)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Alright, my thoughts on it not being a pre-evolution or evolution of any past generation Pokémon was right. =] Being honest, this isn't a terrible design either and only gives high hopes for what is to come in the next generation. Though Zorua kind of reminds me of an Eevee and Shinx put together, it is still very cute with a side of sexy to it. Being a Dark type is a definite plus, but Evil Fox Pokémon and Monster Fox Pokémon, really?

The Silhouette of Zoroark's image was great, and the design made it even better. However, it's position on all four is what makes me like it so much. Pure win I would think. CoroCoro is to reveal its special abilities next month along with further detail.

To read more, here's the link to Serebii's announcement: https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Spoiler:

Zorua looks more like an evil shinx......But Zoroark's mane makes him look bulky

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    damn that new pokemon looks wicked :D, so Z is zoroark, good thing it didnt turn out to be porygon z, that would have made me LOL, k this pokemon seems to be able to shapeshift since it turns into a figure that is identical to that of ash in the movie, so it must be one strong pokemon, but i guess since it has a pre evo, then its not legendary since legendaries usually dont evolve and dont have pre evolutions (without considering manaphy's case as the breeding result does not evolve into manaphy), so i guess this is like a lucario-like pokemon or at least on the same line as lucario (it has a pre evo like lucario as well)but a dark-type this time, hmmmmm, it looks like the 5th gen is of to a good start, and i guess the next gen games are going to be the 5th generations since the pokemon of gen 5 have started being revealed XD

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    IT'S A NICE DESIGN...I DON'T WANT IT TO HAVE ANOTHER TYPE..PURE DARK IS GUD FOR ME...AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF IT HAS STATS LIKE LUCARIO..

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016

Spoiler:
    Hoax. Can anyone Say "PurpleKecleon"?

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Kinda it looks a revamp of lot previous pokemon's for me.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    when i watch or see the pokes from gen4 to newest i feel like someone is destroying my child memories. =[

Kanto = Awesome
    Johto = Awesome
    Hoenn = Not bad, it's good.
    Sinnoh = Bout to kill myself, is Ash ever gonna grow more then 1 inch?
    NEW ONE = Ugh, i hope he's taller and look more oldish and they put some new stuff like Ash gets a girlfriend and becomes an elite 4 in the end or something.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Well, I'm pleased with the two new guys, I think it was a good choice to make them the Gen V ambassadors (if that's an accurate term). I like the design, I like that they're evil foxes (anybody familiar with Japanese mythology know if there's any specific myths they're based on?), and hey, two new pure Dark-types. This wasn't what I was expecting but I like what we've got.

Oddly enough, I've already got two of my fifth-gen team planned out now, specifically Zoroark and whatever the Fire-type starter is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back