• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    Pokemon that I want in Gen 5:

Fire/Dragon type (I'm surprised there isn't any of them yet.)
    Dragon Eeveelution
    Sableye evo
    Mawile evo
    Rapidash evo (Pegasus anyone?)
    Dunsparce evo (Definately!)
    Banette evo
    Sneasel pre-evo
    Pachirisu evo
    Heracross pre-evo

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    It's clearly an evolution of Ash's Pikachu. They have finally decided a new form to make merchandise off of and said Raichu wasn't cool enough.

As far as that new pokemon goes, I'm either for evolution of Mightyena or a new pokemon. Only because I think a werewolf pokemon sounds really fun to watch be animated.

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    Pokemon that I want in Gen 5:

Mawile evo
    Hey, I found this in deviantart the other day. If anyone knows the artist, give him credit, please.

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Years
    The Starters will be new, and must be awesome like Gen 3.

Customizable player? Hello DragonFable!

Camera angles? Why do that?

Starters of a previous generation....nope, sorry, not happening.

Tougher Rival, anyone?

Bigger Region?

200 Pokemon?

Possible Legendaries?

Dunsparce definately!

Zangoose and Seviper, anyone?

Plusle and Minun evolutions?

Locations in game from around the world? Not just Japan?

Anything else I'm forgetting?

RedBaron474

I don't even know
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    @Kimicatdemon Yeah, I'm also leaning towards an evo of Mightyena. I always thought it could have a pretty cool evolution.

As for other pokemon that might be included, I have no doubt in my mind there will be more eeveelutions.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    I'm hoping there will be a dragon Eeveelution because all the other Eeveelutions are Special types and Dragon is the only Special type that doesn't have an Eeveelution.

Hospitaller

Defender of the Faith
    Years
    The best part of a new Generation is waiting for it and speculating what the Pokemon are!!

Anyway...
    I reckon it's going to be a dark type, no matter what...
    It's legs have a small reminisce of Lucario's...
    I think It MAY be an evo of Mightyena...
    I think It's probably a new Evo of Lucario.
    And there's a tiny chance it may be an Absol evo.

Aside from this, I'd LOVE to see a few new types, perhaps "Light" or "Soul", etc.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

And no pictures? I am ashamed of you people. >:o
    Sandslash evolution, perhaps?

Although yeah, I'm leaning towards a Lucario relative (evo/alt evo/"Tauros & Miltank"-type relation). There's not too much you can do with that silhouette if you're assuming it's related to an existing Pokémon (without making the fill-in-the-gap fanart look contrived).

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    We don't need new types it would ruin Pokemon.

For the starters I'd like

Grass=Koala
    Water=Polar bear
    fire= some kind of lizard as we haven't had one in a long time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2019
    the sihlouette of the Pokemon we saw on Pokemon Sunday will be some wolf-pokemon legendary. That's what it looks like to me at least.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    lol I just thought of something. There has not been a pokemon that was based off an angel. I think an angel pokemon would be perfect for a legendary! Maybe it could be a connection to Arceus or something like that.

As for the version names, a long long long time ago (like 4th grade) I had a dream of pokemon games called Pokemon Bronze and Pokemon Steel. Ehhh it's a little weird but I'm still pulling through for them :D

Hoenn remake names umm, MoltenRuby and DrowningSapphire? InfestedRuby and DrizzleSapphire? (refrence to the weather changes in the games) ShinningRuby & MysticalSapphire xDD

emerald remake (I have high hopes for it) EarthEmerald, EbonyEmerald (doesnt make sense but oh well), DragonEmerald, MeteorEmerald? I dont know Im just brainstorming lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back