• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I'm sure they're still only modeling after animals, seeing as that's classified as a Monster Fox, however, they may just be incorporating other species into it.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    -whispers-Desperate,eh?

I'd like to see a mummy too lol.

Or even a Zombie!

No wait,A Hawk!

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Actually, Jun'ichi Masuda admitted to not even liking the Pokemon himself, lol. He said he was forced to reveal that one. (The silhouette)

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Or we are on the verge of a Naruto/Pokemon universe collision.

That's exactly what I thought:
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    It reminds me of Ganondorf. : L

LOL...? how does it remind you of Ganon-....ohhhhhh

Personally I liek the new Pokemon, I like the fact the first Gen V Pokemon is a Dark-Type but I sort-of wish it was a Fire-Type ( I'm a pyromaniac), thought I'm alittle on edge about the monster fox theme and the whole "evil-Pokemon" theme.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Actually, Jun'ichi Masuda admitted to not even liking the Pokemon himself, lol. He said he was forced to reveal that one. (The silhouette)

You saw that on ¡laxbe! signature?
    I think that was a joke, lol.

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    That's exactly what I thought:
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread
    I can't stop laughing! LOLOLOL

It's ridiculous how uncreative this generation is going to be!

EDIT:
    Ooka said:
    Oh lord, Ooka! I was kdding about that! LOL

EDIT2: And Lady Gaga is not a Pokémon too. (Although she looks like one. A scary one.)

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Ehh, the new Pokemon sort of has me disappointed.... Well, Zoroark in particular. I'ts nothing special, in fact, what is looks like to me is that Squirrel-like Neopet. It's just sort of bland in my opinion. Maybe a little unoriginal....

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Ehh, the new Pokemon sort of has me disappointed.... Well, Zoroark in particular. I'ts nothing special, in fact, what is looks like to me is that Squirrel-like Neopet. It's just sort of bland in my opinion. Maybe a little unoriginal....

It actually does I guess...

But Zorua reminds me of a shinx/houndour/poochyena/skitty sprite fusion.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Are we really downing the gen already? Come on, guys & gals, we've seen two Pokemon. How about we wait til the starters are revealed to down Gen 5, mkay?

Personally, I don't care if this gen borderlines on a Naruto-theme. Narutard and proud of it =P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Besides, Pokemon did that long before Naruto was even thought of (Ninetails)... and yeah, let's judge the generation when we have seen more than just two Pokemon that we hardly know about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back