• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Ah, but it's not a Dolphin. :(

I want a pure Dolphin pokemon. As in the Pokemon Species isDolphin.

Years
    All I'm going to say here is that I want a freakin' Dolphin Pokemon. :| An actual dolphin, not a it-looks-like-a-dolphin-but-it-isn't like Gorebyss. Unless one wants to classify and confirm that South Sea = Dolphin for me.

Thank you! Me, too. Dolphins are my favorite. There must be a dolphin Pokemon. Gorybyss is NOT a dolphin and Kyogre doesn't count. Neither of them look like dolphins.

Fifth gen must have a good-looking dolphin pokemon or I will be very, very upset.

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
    Ah, but it's not a Dolphin. :(

I want a pure Dolphin pokemon. As in the Pokemon Species isDolphin.
    Octillery could evolve into one! Remoraid is a fish, then evolves into a clam, the final stage could be a mammal. And its long mouth looks like a dolphin snout. Maybe a Water/Fire which shoots fire bombs. Ah, it would be a great dolphin!

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Indeed Cyndaquil's name in all languages is a combination of things relating to fire and echidnas.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Wow...I'd just like to say that I simply can't wait for the 5th generation. I don't care about the Pokémon designs and graphics (as long as they're decent), I just can't help but go crazy over the anticipation for this game.

I remember going crazy for the wait for Generation 4 as well.

As for the first designs of the new generation, they look good to me! They kind of remind me of the 2nd generation, for some reason...and that's a good thing. They give me nostalgia, and I don't know why.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    I'm not gonna watch PKMN Sunday. I'll just wait until you guys do and stalk LJ/Serebii for updates... like I always do. :P

Wow...I'd just like to say that I simply can't wait for the 5th generation. I don't care about the Pokémon designs and graphics (as long as they're decent), I just can't help but go crazy over the anticipation for this game.

As for the first designs of the new generation, they look good to me! They kind of remind me of the 2nd generation, for some reason...and that's a good thing. They give me nostalgia, and I don't know why.

Your post made me smile. I love seeing genuine enthusiasm for new Pokemon. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Thank you! Me, too. Dolphins are my favorite. There must be a dolphin Pokemon. Gorybyss is NOT a dolphin and Kyogre doesn't count. Neither of them look like dolphins.

Fifth gen must have a good-looking dolphin pokemon or I will be very, very upset.

You have officially become my best friend. XD I'm feeling the exact same way: no dolphin pokemon? You'll have a very very upset Peaches. :|

I'll just be doing what ethium is going to do in terms of Pokemon Sunday. Besides, I have no sound so I can't hear what they're saying anyways. XD;

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023

Nice to see some enthusiasm for the new games. lol

Anyways the two new pokes look good to me i think he will be like pseudo legend like Salamence, dragonite, metagross, tyranitar, and garchomp though

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Considering that it's going to be the main Pokemon of the 13th Pokemon, you can also classify it as the 'not-legendary' Pokemon, like Lucario.

Esmas

General
    Years
    Nice to see some enthusiasm for the new games. lol

Anyways the two new pokes look good to me i think he will be like pseudo legend like Salamence, dragonite, metagross, tyranitar, and garchomp though
    Yeah! I'm crazy, eh?

As for the two new Pokémon, I don't really think they'll be Pseudo-legendaries. They look more like a Shinx-ish line to me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Yeah! I'm crazy, eh?

As for the two new Pokémon, I don't really think they'll be Pseudo-legendaries. They look more like a Shinx-ish line to me.
    Really? It may look like shinx but that doesnt mean anything :\ It also looks like lucario (im not sure its a persudo (however you say it) legend but lucario certainly isnt a normal pokemon!)

From looking at the movie 13 trailer i think zoroark will be that second ash at the end of the tailer (maybe it can turn into other people like latias, who knows...)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Really? It may look like shinx but that doesnt mean anything :\ It also looks like lucario (im not sure its a persudo (however you say it) legend but lucario certainly isnt a normal pokemon!)

From looking at the movie 13 trailer i think zoroark will be that second ash at the end of the tailer (maybe it can turn into other people like latias, who knows...)
    By tunrning into other Pokemon, you're reffering to the move Transform right? Well, I personally don't think Zorua and Zoruak will learn transform - this is purley due to the fact that most dark types tend not to learn the move.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023

By tunrning into other Pokemon, you're reffering to the move Transform right? Well, I personally don't think Zorua and Zoruak will learn transform - this is purley due to the fact that most dark types tend not to learn the move.

I agree plus Zoroark is the master of ILLUSIONS!!!

Lol so its possibly not even zoroark but an illusion he made, just thought i should throw it out.

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
    I agree plus Zoroark is the master of ILLUSIONS!!!

Lol so its possibly not even zoroark but an illusion he made, just thought i should throw it out.

This is why I think Zorua/Zoroark will know Transform. 8Dd
    I mean, he has to be able to do some ~*illusive*~ stuff to be the Master of Illusion, right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back