• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oops. It is broken. well here are some of the pictures then.

Yeah that's gross... but I can see it. I don't see how someone can hold that without freaking out. Kinda reminds me of Kabutops but not really.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Yeah that's gross... but I can see it. I don't see how someone can hold that without freaking out. Kinda reminds me of Kabutops but not really.

maybe it could be this gens fossil? and the other one can be some sort of flying water prehistoric thing... it should be a leopluradon!
    have we had Guinea Pig pokemon yet? or a cat pokemon that isn't either really cute or really ugly? we needmore CATS and GUINEA PIGS!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    or a cat pokemon that isn't either really cute or really ugly? we needmore CATS and GUINEA PIGS!
    a gerbil? (too lazy to look it up for spelling) I think it would be so cool if they put in a mutant bunny.

What about spiders? Im terribly afraid of spiders but there arent that many out there. Spinarak, Ariados? I feel sorry for them because they are the only ones. Now a taranchula spider would be something. hehe maybe a dark/bug type. I would be scared and impressed at the same time.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    a gerbil? (too lazy to look it up for spelling) I think it would be so cool if they put in a mutant bunny.

What about spiders? Im terribly afraid of spiders but there arent that many out there. Spinarak, Ariados? I feel sorry for them because they are the only ones. Now a taranchula spider would be something. hehe maybe a dark/bug type. I would be scared and impressed at the same time.

i hate spiders, but a spidermon would be awesome- maybe wolf spiders? i hate those jumpy little bastards, but they're be a great Dark/Bug type imo

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    i hate spiders, but a spidermon would be awesome- maybe wolf spiders? i hate those jumpy little bastards, but they're be a great Dark/Bug type imo
    i love spiders! ariados was cool but he was too weak in the game. They need a more stronger spider...
    they should also make more japanesy ghost and demon pokemon. Like the umbrella thing with one leg, and the long necked woman with a white eye patch... if any of you guys know wat im talking about.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    I hate people who say that there will be light types. It would be a lame type. How will it attack shine a flashlight in your face-_- We don't need anymore types at all 17 (18 if you count ???) is enough no more.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I hate people who say that there will be light types. It would be a lame type. How will it attack shine a flashlight in your face-_- We don't need anymore types at all 17 (18 if you count ???) is enough no more.
    I agree wholey with you. The addition of a new type, in my opinion, will just disrupt the balance of matchups. I like the current amount of types and I don't think there needs to be any more or any less.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    What I want-
    Build your player (honestly, pokemons so racist. And what if I want to play as a fat person?)
    The evil organisations should act more intelligent and evil.
    They better have a R/S remake
    New and improved pokewalker?
    More things to do after the E4, maybe a longer plot
    Unlockable training areas, with pokemon lv 60 - lv 90

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    What I want-
    Build your player (honestly, pokemons so racist. And what if I want to play as a fat person?)
    The evil organisations should act more intelligent and evil.
    They better have a R/S remake
    New and improved pokewalker?
    More things to do after the E4, maybe a longer plot
    Unlockable training areas, with pokemon lv 60 - lv 90
    Let's see here. Pokémon is manga styled, yes? Ever wondered why there aren't too many coloured people in mangas or anime? Well, mostly because there aren't that many coloured people in Japan. The games are usually made to come out in Japan. And usually, skin tones are pretty simplyfied in manga. You're playing japanese people, and so the characters have the skin tone that is used in manga for most japanese. Japanese peoples skin changes in tone a little aswell, but it's usually not too noticeable in most mangas. (I'm trying to say this as easy as possible, hope I get it right.)
    About the little more heavy people, again, it's manga. Kids just aren't... fat, in manga. It may be annoying, but I'm just saying it as it is.

So yeah, I'd like the ideas of a little minorities in the games too, but there are reasons why they don't have it.
    And once again: It's RPG, you're not necessarily supposed to be playing yourself; but these japanese main characters.

But IF you were able to customize a little, that would be awesome.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    To me Team Galactic has been the best Evil organization hopefully there'll be an even better one in 5th gen.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Let's see here. Pokémon is manga styled, yes? Ever wondered why there aren't too many coloured people in mangas or anime? Well, mostly because there aren't that many coloured people in Japan. The games are usually made to come out in Japan. And usually, skin tones are pretty simplyfied in manga. You're playing japanese people, and so the characters have the skin tone that is used in manga for most japanese. Japanese peoples skin changes in tone a little aswell, but it's usually not too noticeable in most mangas. (I'm trying to say this as easy as possible, hope I get it right.)
    About the little more heavy people, again, it's manga. Kids just aren't... fat, in manga. It may be annoying, but I'm just saying it as it is.

So yeah, I'd like the ideas of a little minorities in the games too, but there are reasons why they don't have it.
    And once again: It's RPG, you're not necessarily supposed to be playing yourself; but these japanese main characters.

But IF you were able to customize a little, that would be awesome.

yeah i agree- it's just because the Japanese all have the same skin tone- but they should take into account the Americans/PAL region- i don't see it happening though because since the beginning they've been working with the same general one set sprite for your trainer and this group of trainers and one set Ow sprite- it would probably by to much of a hassle-

i think they should put in a new type- don't know what it would be, but i'd like a new one.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    As much as Pokemon sells in other countries they should take in account that there millions of colored fans and I don't see how sells could go down from it... only up... and in the end that's what they really care about.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ummm, lots of games have that function and I have never heard any racism complaints of those games.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2011
    Just no, for the Delibird and Farfetch'd evolutions, they're so un-needed, they're only novelty pokemon. I'd prefer a Mr.Mime and Jynx evolution than either of those.

I agree with Emo... although there aren't very many good bird evo's

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I think they need a Dark type Gym in the next generation and how about having all four regions and the new one?

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    if pokemon does add more colors for people they'll just end up in another racist problem.
    other games have that function, never heard of a racist problem for that

and yes, more unlockable routes for after the E4. Not just 2 or 3 routes, I mean like 10 or 12 routes. Heh that would make the game even more fun to play

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back