• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
  • I'm with the moderator here. More original pokemon would just be better. I'm not saying all the new evolutions weren't nice, but let's leave our older pokemon the way they were.
    Mhmm, you're certainly right there. Also, it just makes it seem more like a Pokemon game. I dunno, some of these new designs just don't seem too Pokemon-ish.

Oh, going back to legendary talk. There were always a trio of legendaries in previous games (Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres; Entei, Suicune, Raikou; Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza; Uxie, Mespirit, Azlef; Diagla, Palkia, Giratina) so do you think there will be another trio in the new games?

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years

• Correction, Guitar Hero is a normal DS exclusive not a DSi exclusive due to the fact it needs a GBA slot.
    now, enough about this and onto Black.White discussion.

*cough* sore loser

We can't discuss B&W, this is the "speculation only" thread. Discussing names is a different thread.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • *cough* sore loser

We can't discuss B&W, this is the "speculation only" thread. Discussing names is a different thread.
    XD; we can speculate the games.. yeah, but no discussions about what we already know. Just makin' it clear.

Edit: Erik just brought this up in the info thread about transportation but won't it be cool to have trains to the main cities in the game? Like the Magnet train in HG/SS, a train going through to the stations in the main cities.

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • We need every single Pokemon character in pervious games to appear again! (Red, Blue, Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn)

Maybe as helpers. XD;

Nintengod

Elite Battler & Contest Master
    Years
  • Better online, all I'm saying is chatrooms, lobby, and 2vs2(doubles/singles) battling(IE 6vs6, 3 each person). Slap on a Better GTS and the ability to create stadium-like rules in online as well as making room names.

Ex: UU only, no hax items, (etc rules) as a room title.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Agree with the cameo's (i <3 references xD) and with an option to make rules for battling. And lobby's! That sounds nice =D

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Better online, all I'm saying is chatrooms, lobby, and 2vs2(doubles/singles) battling(IE 6vs6, 3 each person). Slap on a Better GTS and the ability to create stadium-like rules in online as well as making room names.

Ex: UU only, no hax items, (etc rules) as a room title.
    Awesome idea! I know how PC can definetley benefit from this. XD;

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I kinda want an alternate evolution of Glameow... Purugly ruined such a great Pokemon. Maybe one based on a Panther with like a pearl necklace named Faburoar? :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back