• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Maybe Ponyta could have two new spilt evolutions

Ponyta --> Rapidash (Unicorn) [Fire]
    Ponyta --> Pegadash (Pegasus) [Fire/Flying]
    Ponyta --> Zepraflare (Zebra) [Fire/Psychic?)
    I owuld use the Pegasus one, as I don't tent to choose Fire Starters. But they could also just make a new Pokemon that could evolve to thise two :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I owuld use the Pegasus one, as I don't tent to choose Fire Starters. But they could also just make a new Pokemon that could evolve to thise two :)
    How about having a fire horse starter, but then all the fire starter's would be Fire/flying of Fire/Fighting destoring the all ready small diversity of the duel type fire starters 1/3 of duel type fire starters are flying with 2/3 beind fighting, ( poor Cyndaquil in doesn't evolve into a duel type fire starter) How about a Metal horse with flames being the starter being Fire/Metal, I'm okay with a horse or a Dog as the fire starter:D.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    How about having a fire horse starter, but then all the fire starter's would be Fire/flying of Fire/Fighting destoring the all ready small diversity of the duel type fire starters 1/3 of duel type fire starters are flying with 2/3 beind fighting, ( poor Cyndaquil in doesn't evolve into a duel type fire starter) How about a Metal horse with flames being the starter being Fire/Metal, I'm okay with a horse or a Dog as the fire starter:D.
    Which is why I don't liek Cyndaquil :P And since they've done Fire/Flying, I think I'll pass on it as a starter.

Years
    I posted a funny pic like I said I would.

Also, Poison/Dragon with awesome moves like Toxic as a staller, and Outrage to take out those pesky Dragon and Psychic Pokemon. But unless he learns Fire Fang, both of his types would be resisted by Steel-types.

Years
    I posted a funny pic like I said I would.

Also, Poison/Dragon with awesome moves like Toxic as a staller, and Outrage to take out those pesky Dragon and Psychic Pokemon. But unless he learns Fire Fang, both of his types would be resisted by Steel-types.
    It probably can, MOST dragons can learn some type of fire move. I want a Electric fighting, We already have a Grass,Water, and two fire pokemon that are also part fighting so why not a super fast fighting type that can take down those pesky psychic, and flying types (even though damage from flying now becomes 1* instead of 2*) If I could name it it would be Kickning after Kick and Lightning or maybe punther after punch and thunder.

Naruto456910

Sareo Yukimura, The Original..
    Years
    Well from the looks of the scans that are out already, I'm gonna assume that you have the option of having your Pokemon follow you. Or.. it might not be there at all..

Years
    No, I meant the combination of the two -_-. Get stronger and faster while your opponent's help is depleting more each turn, plus Outrage? That'll be either Uber or Overused. Also, STAB from other Poison moves than just Toxic, like Poison Jab.

Also, MAGIKARP and a number of other Pokemon cannot learn Toxic.

Also, if Spinda evolves, I will be shocked.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I think magikarp and Feebass are the only POKEMON that can't learn toxic

and judging by the screen shots on Serebii the pokemon will not follow you

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    Hopes and Dreams for Gen. 5

I hope they make a Farfetch'd evolution. Except don't make it fat and ugly like Magmortar, Togekiss, and Magnezone (no offense to anyone who likes them, they just seem a little different than what anyone expected.) evolutions. Another idea I had was, like, making your character say stuff. In the last games, it was just a mute character who everyone could understand through telepathic mind power crap. I want interactive storylines, too. What if you joined Team Rocket in Fire Red/Leaf Green? What if you never met May in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? Examples like these.

Years
    No, I meant the combination of the two -_-. Get stronger and faster while your opponent's help is depleting more each turn, plus Outrage? That'll be either Uber or Overused. Also, STAB from other Poison moves than just Toxic, like Poison Jab.

Also, MAGIKARP and a number of other Pokemon cannot learn Toxic.

Also, if Spinda evolves, I will be shocked.
    I would like to see this as the spinda Evolution (go to the site) https://amine999.deviantart.com/art/Pandorce-Spinda-Evo-143596857
    Pandonce by amine 999. Type: Dark/Normal Ability:
    Power Press: Lower's the foe's attack depending on its size and increases user's attack by the difference.

Evolves when learning Thrash at lvl 55 and using an Energy Root.

It is said that when two or more of these pokemon unite, they can destroy towns whole and cause more havoc then a Gyarados or a Tyranitar.
    (me) I must say those eyes look like the rinnegan ( you know those eyes Pain in Naruto)…

I hope they make a Farfetch'd evolution. Except don't make it fat and ugly like Magmortar, Togekiss, and Magnezone (no offense to anyone who likes them, they just seem a little different than what anyone expected.) evolutions. Another idea I had was, like, making your character say stuff. In the last games, it was just a mute character who everyone could understand through telepathic mind power crap. I want interactive storylines, too. What if you joined Team Rocket in Fire Red/Leaf Green? What if you never met May in Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire? Examples like these.
    true there are other games in which the player talks Examples; final fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!
    I WANT MOAR PICS!!
    And hopefully PS shows a clip.

What I wanna see:
    - SK8 BOARDS! Yeah if they're leaning to teens then yeah!
    - Darker more interesting story A REAL EVIL TEAM!Not like TR with "we steal PKMN!" or TG with WORLD DOMINATION!Like I'd like to see Brainwashing and shadow stuff!PMD had good ones
    Evos I LUV EM! Lantern,Dunsparce,Quilfish(EPICNESS!) etc...

AND I HAVE WAYY MORE!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back