• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • Oops, forgot about Kingdra! And no, I hope they don't do away with Dragons, but it seems as if the majority are very overpowered (as they sort of should be) and the way that people are talking, it's apparent that the increased amount of Dragons still isn't enough for them. Trust me, I'm an avid user of Altaria and Flygon, I have nothing against the type!
    I also like dragons, I just think they added to many too fast they should have spread them more though out the generations... but I guess they couldn't do that since they made the newer dragons after gen II . I hope for only three, One evo of Altaria, Second an Ice dragon, and Three evolution of Gyrados that is part Dragon/Water.Please GF this is all I ask for those three dragons and i'll be happy:).

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Have you guys gone to Serebii https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
    it seems The legendary beasts you get in the event might activate a in game event in Pokemon Black and White...So if this is true than you can transfer gen 4 poke to gen 5. I think the event is related to Zorua and Zoroark.

Gosh I hope so...
    I also like dragons, I just think they added to many too fast they should have spread them more though out the generations... but I guess they couldn't do that since they made the newer dragons after gen II . I hope for only three, One evo of Altaria, Second an Ice dragon, and Three evolution of Gyrados that is part Dragon/Water.Please GF this is all I ask for those three dragons and i'll be happy:).

Gyrados would be uber if it evoed he doesnt need one he's already OU as it is.

Mista T

Pityin' fools.
    Years
  • The Ice Dragon sounds like a possibility. Some people have mentioned things like Fighting/Dragon types, however, and I can't begin to see what a Pokemon like this could be based upon. Oh, and I don't know about giving Altaria an evo either. Just because it doesn't evolve while other Dragons do isn't enough of a motive to create an evolution (490 base total isn't too shabby, either).

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I honestly don't see why you couldn't trade over Gen 4 game Pokemon over to Gen 5 games. Both gens being on the DS. :P

Years
  • The Ice Dragon sounds like a possibility. Some people have mentioned things like Fighting/Dragon types, however, and I can't begin to see what a Pokemon like this could be based upon.
    [FONT=&quot]Probably a kickboxing dragon that looks like garchomp so maybe another landshark...[/FONT]

Years
  • You guys think they'll be any new eeveelutions? I hope they make Poison and Ground ones. The poison would be called Toxeon, at least that's what I would say =P

Years
  • I saw this on pokebeach [FONT=&quot]https://pokebeach.com/#diamond-and-pearl-ending-in-fall[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That they are making a new anime series (Season to be exact) which is to air around the same time as black and white(they usually start a new series around the same time as the new generation games come out (in Japan) so the return to Johto seems to have been put under the bus. [/FONT]

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I made an Ice Dragon Pokemon like 4 years ago lol

somewhere in here: www.freewebs.com/chozaregion

Pokemon Type: Arctic Dragon I believe (#103 - #104)

I think the Fighting/Dragon would be a Kangaroo looking dragon with gloves lol

I'd also like to see this...

Grass Starter: Wolf-Tiger Like...Grass/?
    Fire Starter: Taurus on Legs (Like Tauros Fire from that new Rockman series) Fire/Rock?
    Water Starter: Dolphin that gets wings...Water/Flying?

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • I made an Ice Dragon Pokemon like 4 years ago lol

somewhere in here: www.freewebs.com/chozaregion

Pokemon Type: Arctic Dragon I believe (#103 - #104)

I think the Fighting/Dragon would be a Kangaroo looking dragon with gloves lol

I'd also like to see this...

Grass Starter: Wolf-Tiger Like...Grass/?
    Fire Starter: Taurus on Legs (Like Tauros Fire from that new Rockman series) Fire/Rock?
    Water Starter: Dolphin that gets wings...Water/Flying?

Yeah but it's a Fakemon I wanna real one.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    With the unclear pictures from earlier I was kinda 'ehhh' about the graphics but the clearer pictures are making me feel better already ^^

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I remember a long time ago I drew up a stone thing (similar to a fossil) that if given a sun stone would evolve into a Solrock and if given a moon stone evolve into a Lunatone. Just thought I'd mention that...

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    More eevee evolutions ^^ like rock,dragon and bug or something

Poison and Bug.... i demand it

I saw this on pokebeach [FONT=&quot]https://pokebeach.com/#diamond-and-pearl-ending-in-fall[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That they are making a new anime series (Season to be exact) which is to air around the same time as black and white(they usually start a new series around the same time as the new generation games come out (in Japan) so the return to Johto seems to have been put under the bus. [/FONT]

i hope the new girl will be along on the journey as a pokethlete (i hate the contest thing, it got dry)

Last edited:

Esmas

General
    Years
  • ...Kickboxing dragon? Well, somethings that I do hope for are some more strong Bug and Grass types like Heracross and Ludicolo and a geographically and socially diverse region like Hoenn.
    Exactly my thoughts :)

I have always wanted a pre-evo for miltank, taros, and aipom.
    I must say, I really dislike pre-evolutions. Especially for Miltank, Tauros and Aipom (especially Aipom), they would be extremely weak. I think those three are perfectly fine.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Exactly my thoughts :)

I must say, I really dislike pre-evolutions. Especially for Miltank, Tauros and Aipom (especially Aipom), they would be extremely weak. I think those three are perfectly fine.

no you dont get it...

Prevo for Tauros and Miltank will allow us to get it alot earlier like Rattata...get it?

Evos for Tauros and Miltank too...Aipom is pretty weak already so no prevo for him...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back