• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Mudkip
    mudkip becomes swampert
    end of story

better example wouldve been torchic to blazikan lol

mudkip looks so much better than it's evo's though...

which is why i made the above statement --^

Starters haven't been all that good since Gen II and we all know it. :9

no fire starter will ever surpass cyndaquil! :4: cyndaquil ftw!!!!!!!

Glaceon is dumb..................................

*punches in head* oi! dont insult eeveelutions you know their badass

Angelroid

Sun X
    Years
  • Look, What i find on deviantart.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I hope that you guys know that Gamefreak does not have to conform to your whining and complaining, and would care less wether or not you like it or not. Don't like it don't but it:/ I for one find them brilliant. Love how the grass starter really is leaflike, fire is sturdy and solid and we haven't had an otter yet. Cant wait for evo's

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I hope that you guys know that Gamefreak does not have to conform to your whining and complaining, and would care less wether or not you like it or not. Don't like it don't but it:/ I for one find them brilliant. Love how the grass starter really is leaflike, fire is sturdy and solid and we haven't had an otter yet. Cant wait for evo's

ya sumone else who tihnks like me :D

lol i agree, grass is a beast
    but i still want the fire for breakfeast ^^"

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • I hope that you guys know that Gamefreak does not have to conform to your whining and complaining, and would care less wether or not you like it or not. Don't like it don't but it:/ I for one find them brilliant. Love how the grass starter really is leaflike, fire is sturdy and solid and we haven't had an otter yet. Cant wait for evo's

Assumes I want to buy the game

Assumes I am complaining

The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
  • Do any of you think its possible that the 5th generation might just include a Mawhile evolution ? I mean, a LOT of people loveee the Pokemon, and lots of Mawhile fans have been begging for better stats for the cute pokemon .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back