• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    pokabu is a pyrokenesis so get close to him with anything resembling a deep-fryer and watch what happens :D
    Oh, the ability to control fire by the mind, Pokabu's evos must be Fire/psychic... it can beat half of the fire starters we have already by it self:surprised:. Charzard though can do that too... only Typloshion is the only one that wouldn't be able to beat those two Fire/fight...

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    That is really creepy... maybe game freak decided to follow you around every where at some point in your life to get future ideas for their future games... lol.
    Wonder what new fire,grass, and water moves they will introduce this gen.

i wouldnt put it past sumone in my wacko group of friends doin that -_-"

im hopin the attack: ignite thats in pokemon (old) white hack
    it was a fire version of recover XD

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    That is really creepy... maybe game freak decided to follow you around every where at some point in your life to get future ideas for their future games... lol.
    Wonder what new fire,grass, and water moves they will introduce this gen.

shadow bomb? dark attack, solar cannon (solarbeam x10!!!!!!!!!!!)
    stratus attack: named after stratus clouds...maybe an electric type attack..pkmn has ball of electricity engulf its body and then releases it in multiple directions at once?

Earth Blast--idk maybe something like dig+earth power. pkmn dives into ground and heads straight forward at foe attracting rocks to it as it travels then hits it dead one with one huge blast?

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Oh, the ability to control fire by the mind, Pokabu's evos must be Fire/psychic... it can beat half of the fire starters we have already by it self:surprised:. Charzard though can do that too... only Typloshion is the only one that wouldn't be able to beat those two Fire/fight...

if pokabu is a pyrokenetic then infernape will officially be the weakest of the fire starters. the water seem to be pretty even (well I'd rank feraligator below the other 3) but still infernape was a dissapointment to the fire starter family. I still love chimchar though, and infernape to a certain degree :D.

i wouldnt put it past sumone in my wacko group of friends doin that -_-"

im hopin the attack: ignite thats in pokemon (old) white hack
    it was a fire version of recover XD

how funny b/c before my other posts responding to magma I wrote down grass penis a.k.a. grass stab, fire saber, and water blaster...if you get what I mean :D

We need a tiger, leopard, panther, some sort of wild cat. Persian doesn't count because it's an overgrown house cat.

Persian is a disappointment :disappoin! We should get a leopard cub that is ice/dark type.

Last edited:

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    if pokabu is a pyrokenetic then infernape will officially be the weakest of the fire starters. the water seem to be pretty even (well I'd rank feraligator below the other 3) but still infernape was a dissapointment to the fire starter family. I still love chimchar though, and infernape to a certain degree :D.

-_- blasphemy, how could you betray cyndaquil liek that?

how funny b/c before my other posts responding to magma I wrote down grass penis a.k.a. grass stab, fire saber, and water blaster...if you get what I mean :D

lmao XD (F***in GD filler)

Years

Persian is a disappointment :disappoin! We should get a leopard cub that is ice/dark type.
    A Ice/dark leopard... like a snow leopard cub? that would be cute... people might perfer that as the water starter opposed to our little poor sea otter friend... have you noticed the freakle like spots... maybe these will grow into whiskers after it evolves... I don't like them on it for some reason...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    A Ice/dark leopard... like a snow leopard cub? that would be cute... people might perfer that as the water starter opposed to our little poor sea otter friend... have you noticed the freakle like spots... maybe these will grow into whiskers after it evolves... I don't like them on it for some reason...

sadly you're probably right! I don't even see whats wrong with mijumaru? Is it the expressions? or how itlooks? I find Miju to be cute. like so cute it could get its own game..Mijumaru: Ultra-cute Power

so it's the freakles? I think they make it look more like a sea otter.

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
    sadly you're probably right! I don't even see whats wrong with mijumaru? Is it the expressions? or how itlooks? I find Miju to be cute. like so cute it could get its own game..Mijumaru: Ultra-cute Power

I too fail to see the reason for hate, its perfect, imo. The freckles do make it more otterish, without them I would've sworn it was a snowman made of seafoam.

Years

lol, maybe it would become the new piplup always being next to
    Pikachu in the anime and movies, or maybe it's the grass starters turn much like torchic was the gen 3 star...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    lol, maybe it would become the new piplup always being next to
    Pikachu in the anime and movies, or maybe it's the grass starters turn much like torchic was the gen 3 star...

I am going to be pissed if they make Mijumaru the mascot! Piplup doesn't deserve to be tortured like that, he was meant to be evolved! I think the grass or fire will be the star, I don't know which one yet though.

Years
    I am going to be pissed if they make Mijumaru the mascot! Piplup doesn't deserve to be tortured like that, he was meant to be evolved! I think the grass or fire will be the star, I don't know which one yet though.
    What but the only reason piplup didn't evolve wasn't because it was the mascot it was because the producers of the Anime thought it's evo's were ugly, I read this on an interview I think in bulbapedia. Plus torchic was pretty mascot like in gen 3... Ash always gets the grass starter so If they don't do Mijumaru then it's the fire starter! or maybe it would be ash's starter for once...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    What but the only reason piplup didn't evolve wasn't because it was the mascot it was because the producers of the Anime thought it's evo's were ugly, I read this on an interview I think in bulbapedia. Plus torchic was pretty mascot like in gen 3... Ash always gets the grass starter so If they don't do Mijumaru then it's the fire starter! or maybe it would be ash's starter for once...

well prinplup is kinda.....D: but Empoleon isn't ugly! final evos aren't suppose to be cute! They are suppose to be wickedly awesome beast. Why didn't they evolve Marshtomp? Did they feel as if Swampert was ugly :'(?

just asking, but out of all the 3 starters, who do you think will have the ugliest 2nd evo?

Last edited:

Years
    well prinplup is kinda.....D: but Empoleon isn't ugly! final evos aren't suppose to be cute! They are suppose to be wickedly awesome beast. Why didn't they evolve Marshtomp? Did they feel as if Swampert was ugly :'(?

just asking, but out of all the 3 starters, who do you think will have the ugliest 2nd evo?
    Maybe they did and didn't want to give it to a main character... poor Swampert and Piplup...
    I think the pig is going to be the ugliest when 2nd evo comes along...
    Hey maybe the water starter evolves into a very cute thing like a cute starter counterpart to milotic and Gyrados... both of them own and the water starter will own as well:D.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    If you don't like it, refer to this

That goes for everyone

lmao XD dam straight XD

i just thought botu our new normal type:

what if its a squirrel? not pachirisu which is the japanese squirrel but an american squirrel O_O

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

You forgot the PICKLES!! (Old Spongebob reference ftw)

Fixed Version:
    Spoiler:

Years
    lmao XD dam straight XD

i just thought botu our new normal type:

what if its a squirrel? not pachirisu which is the japanese squirrel but an american squirrel O_O
    What type of American squirrel their are lots of squirrel species here in America especially here in the western parts. But I think your talking about the common squirrel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back