• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Im sad to inform you that I will be leaving the Generation to join Sabaku no Gaara's clan. I promised that I would wait in the Generation until Ooka, celestial_okami, or Sabaku no Gaara started a clan :P
    But Id like to stick around with you guys though just to chat and stuff, and the occassional battle :P

Thats fine, removing you from the member list now. Good luck in your new clan. =)

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Thanks Loto ^.^ and good luck with you guys as well :D
    Hey Loto, would it be alright if I still posted here to chat with you guys and battle occasionally I maybe not a part of this clan anymore but I consider most all of you friends?

Big Lennys

Legendary
    Years
    Thanks Loto ^.^ and good luck with you guys as well :D
    Hey Loto, would it be alright if I still posted here to chat with you guys and battle occasionally I maybe not a part of this clan anymore but I consider most all of you friends?
    Hellz yah, u should be able 2 post here.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Hi again, everyone.

Again apologies for not being online much, exams and schoolwork are catching up with me. But I will probably be on this weekend and up for battles. I'll also be looking to improve my team and move up a rank if I can.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Look I decide if someone becomes co-leader or not. Because of you leaving your not getting it for now and I'm not adding anyone to co-leader at the moment.

Years
    Look I decide if someone becomes co-leader or not. Because of you leaving your not getting it for now and I'm not adding anyone to co-leader at the moment.
    Just in case,I stopped doing Wi-fi.So you can kick me off the ranks and take my name off.I'll only be playing Shoddy now.If you want,I'll gladly do Shoddy.

Years
    Sh*t. I haven't been to this thread lately. I will let you know when I'm ready, Loto. But, I will be oh-so busy. It's gonna take several days, I guess.

Mystery...we should battle each other sometime.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    I too have sorta resorted to Shoddy until my DS is found again.

I sorta have a proposal. We can split this clan into two sections; one for wifi, and another for shoddy. We can take care of it in the same thread, but I thought maybe it'd be an effective idea. If not, that is fine.

Years
    I too have sorta resorted to Shoddy until my DS is found again.

I sorta have a proposal. We can split this clan into two sections; one for wifi, and another for shoddy. We can take care of it in the same thread, but I thought maybe it'd be an effective idea. If not, that is fine.
    Yay!*hands some beer to ABYAY*That'd be a great idea for me,since I do better on Shoddy.Although Loto decides.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    It's not technically a "Split". It's more of a sub-section.

The Generation ---> Wifi Battling
    |
    ----------------------> Shoddy Battling

Basically, it's just a sub-section where shoddy users are still part of the clan. For me, I'm part of both since my DS was found. I could lead The Generation on the shoddy side. The plan to do it is the following: Getting permission from Blueberry, I'll copy all of the current 'The Generation" information in a new thread, and while Loto controls all the general information (new members and such), I'll apply the info. All wifi battle related topics go in the standard thread while shoddy users will get shoddy updates from me (since I'll be controlling that.)

Just MSN me for further questioning.

Big Lennys

Legendary
    Years
    are clans allowed 2 face other clans on different forums because we are the only real clan on pokecommunity. How sad lol. I think that would be cool by the way.

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
    are clans allowed 2 face other clans on different forums because we are the only real clan on pokecommunity. How sad lol. I think that would be cool by the way.

well its because some clans need time to grow in a couple of months bet where going be in war with a clan from pokecommunity..but thats not my decision thats mainly lotos and abyays descision until then im going try to get better so if we do go to war i can be a "solider"

Back