• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Generation ~

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • on wifi, pokemon are adjusted to lv. 100 with appropriate stats, figured by EVs, IVs, and base stats. EV Training makes the bulk of competitive pokemon, and afterwards comes IVs, and then lastly, Hidden Power (for some cases.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    any1 wanna battle its the weekend and im bored and its to hot to go outside yesterday the heat index was 111 today is even hotter

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
  • any1 wanna battle its the weekend and im bored and its to hot to go outside yesterday the heat index was 111 today is even hotter

Hey,
    since i battled you yesterday does that mean i tell the leader?
    It was so close last night i got 5kos on you and you got just beat me,i planned to use brave bird against your last and hopefully win but you got to attack first:( XD

Is it ok if i join the Group Firestorm?
    It isn't a clan,or a league.
    Edit:can you guys not bother adding me to the member list.
    I changed my mind and i dont want to be apart of the Generation.

Last edited:

super onii chan

I think I'm here to stay
    Years
  • wow shocker lenny i was just about to ask if i could come back? been really bored without u guys and hopefully it will be more active durring summer.

do i have to do a test battle again? or yall know me by now?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2014
    im afraid i too am going to have to withdraw from this clan due to activity not being so high

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • I feel like I'm going to have to forcefully make a Shoddy sub-section here soon. I'll consider making the thread today or tomorrow.

I returned from camping a couple days ago, but haven't had too much time on the cpu, so I make my return now.

Years
  • I feel like I'm going to have to forcefully make a Shoddy sub-section here soon. I'll consider making the thread today or tomorrow.

I returned from camping a couple days ago, but haven't had too much time on the cpu, so I make my return now.
    XD For some reason I laugh at that. You should be able to since you're are the co-leader and once the leader. =D I want that to happen soon.
    EDIT:I finally also quit. T_T I want to join Anti's clan for Shoddy but this place forbids being in another clan at the same time. :(
    I may come back when the Shoddy sub-section is created.

Last edited:
    Back