• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll keep that in mind, but I'd like it to run over the weekend too. It can potentially be run on the 13th to 16th, provided that the event organisers feel they'll have enough time to plan (as that idea would give them less than a week to prepare).

I'll consider these details later today once the event organisers are assigned.

I already sort of have the post mostly written up for the contest I'm doing, and I've seen some people have already started theirs too, so a week is fine by me at least.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    ^Yea I have a bit written up and I'll probably go by same layout for both events I'm doing like how I did it last time and then I will discuss with the other hosts

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I honestly don't see how that would be possible. I think there are "Shoddy" like programs for TCG right? I am not sure. But it would be tough to set up any good rules for how to manage that. Same thing for Yu-Gi-Oh

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    I'm hosting the Pokémon Game Map-Off as the staff supervisor and judge. I've decided we'd need three judges as to keep it to an odd and number and not to have too many. As long as they accept the position, the other judges are Spherical Ice and Zeffy. Post here if you have any problems with judging, in which case there's a replacement I have in mind. :)

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'm still up for helping out with the Small Writing Contest, if I am able to.
    So far, the ones who volunteered to host the Small Writing Contest are you and me. Its odd, Astinus haven't volunteered yet. XD;

When do we know, if by chance, who the selected hosts will be?

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
    If anyone is up to hosting the TCG event, there is this online simulator downloadable from PokeBeach called Redshark. If ppl didn't know this yet. Just dropping in to say this, seeing as my school starts on the 11th... (and wouldn't be that good of a host anyway. =P)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Dunno if it's necessary to state judges, but another has so...

The judges for the gen 5 drawoff are; Kinarii, Anastasia.R, Signomi and Gymnotide.

Yeah, rebels, with four judges. Though the scores will be averaged out to a score out of ten anyways, so it works out. XD; And more critique/comments for those involved too, I guess.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I've been very active lately and I still wish to host the Warioware contest. I don't play favorites and I played the game avidly since launch day. I'd be happy to help (13-16 sounds fine to me, but harder to judge this way- it's a weekend- that is if I'm not out of town)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    can we have a pokemon crossword please!?! i really want to make a good one this time!
    if its not possible,
    id definitely like to host the photography contest! trust me, ill do it all fine.
    *begs, kneeling down*

Last edited:

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I could host a Super Smash Bros Brawl Tourney, if anyone's interested.

I could also try to host speedruns through older(NES, SNES, or N64, haven't decided yet)games.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
    I could possibly still do the flipnoter's animatorama. (I think that's how you put it) But, I'd only be there for 2 of the 4 days, as camp begins on the 15th and goes to the 21st. But, I may not have to go. I'll have to see how it all goes.

I might be able to participate, as I have a NES. Sorry for the double-post, the Wii has no copy/paste function. :(
    All of mine are in colorado, but i have wiiware

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    can we have a pokemon crossword please!?! i really want to make a good one this time!
    if its not possible,
    id definitely like to host the photography contest!
    I'm just gonna slip in here to second the crossword. I feel like this is a crossword that I can actually complete.

Bay

Years

So far, the ones who volunteered to host the Small Writing Contest are you and me. Its odd, Astinus haven't volunteered yet. XD;

When do we know, if by chance, who the selected hosts will be?

Actually, LeSabre and I wanted to co-host/volunteer the Small Writing Contest. Kishijoten wanted to host it too. So yeah, a few people already wanted to host the Small Writing Contest. XD

As for Astinus, she's pretty busy at the moment, although I'm pretty sure she might be one of the staff supervisors for this event.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Actually, LeSabre and I wanted to co-host/volunteer the Small Writing Contest. Kishijoten wanted to host it too. So yeah, a few people already wanted to host the Small Writing Contest. XD

As for Astinus, she's pretty busy at the moment, although I'm pretty sure she might be one of the staff supervisors for this event.
    I think I get first priority, why? I'm not really that sure, though. :P

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    I have everything sorted for the speed run streaming, Prizes are just the issue, but im gonna buy them over the next few days.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Buy them? o____O;

You don't buy the prizes. XD;; In the first post it is stated that there's an emblem or supporter token thingie.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
    sort of off topic but is this event online or do we actually have to travel to it like most gatherings are

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I would like to help hosting the Pokémon [Person] Snap, anime version and The Four Nights of Trivia.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back