• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just a note on two of the events I'm hosting. One is the Graphics Event, I'll be there to co-host and look over it as I've already written up some ideas but I would like someone to sign on to help also if there's interest. The photography contest wont be hosted by me, so I'll be looking over it, it's better that the normal members have as much say in events as possible so I'll be there to watch over and throw opinions around guys. Lastly, the Movie night(s), I would like one other person (maybe 2) to help out but in a different timezone (I'm GMT) just in case I fall asleep or something. But I'm hoping to stream a few films across a few different times. So if someone would like to help out there it would be great. Thanks <3

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

• Well I missed your post then, but sure you can join us. Though you're claiming a lot of events to host is all so it's hard to keep up.
    Yeah i know ive updated saying that if ive assigned my self to to much stuff (3) that he can put me off one of them (skype manifesto or isketch ) YEs oh and good idea abnegation. I have Written my self on two things. 1.Pokemon games speedrun. 2. skype OR isketch.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • I could be host for the map-off or the create-a-pokemon contest.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm totally looking forward to that pixel event,and judging from the list,i hope the Pokémon Design Contest will still be here. :/

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Does this mean I can't do the AMV one? :(

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I still want to host the Warioware DIY contest. I've been avidly playing it since Launch Day and I mark fairly.

I don't know why but if you can find my weak spot for games, you have a better chance of winning (estuans interius- what?)

Edit: To make it fair, I am posting my own game. But I will not mark it, all right? I want everyone to be happy, so I'll try to make a MIDI to Warioware tutorial.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
  • I know all the rules of iSketch by the way. I play often, and I know many commands, so I could host it without any problem.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • If nobody already wants to host; I want to host the Pokemon Game Map-off. I already have some ideas for the stuff for it, but unless some other people want to host it, alright then. :P

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    My DS died five minutes ago while composing One-Winged Angel. Ugh. Time to borrow (indefinetly) my friend's.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'll volunteer for staffy of the Wi-Fi and Shoddy battle tourneys.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If it's taken, I wouldn't mind being a backup or co-judge to the AMV contest.

If it's not taken, I'd like to simply take up the helm and host the contest, provided I can get a staff member to super with me.

I wouldn't mind accepting co-judges, if I'm gonna be the only person hosting it especially if the staff member supporting it isn't much of an AMV maker.

I've made several AMVs. Just see my youtube channel. (See the old one, not the new one I linked to in the old channel .)

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Gaming nights
    Generally to be managed (but divided) by the Other Games forum mods (but they don't exist!)
    Gaming nights will include Team Fortress 2, Modern Warfare 2, Alien Swarm, Left 4 Dead (both games), Brawl (maybe?) and Mario Kart Wii. Feel free to suggest more.

How bout PS3 games?

I recommend RFOM (resistance: Fall of Man)

i will host that

UP TO HOST:
    Mapping contest
    RFOM gaming night
    LEGO building contest

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    23rd will be a day where a lot of schools start. I speak generally for Texas and other states with similar education requirements. How about 18-21? I think that's a tad more reasonable.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I agree with him ^ Although I'm in a completely different timezone and I've been at school already at school for 3 weeks. 18-21 is a lot better. The more closer to September we get the more myself and those in my timezone get closer to exams

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    13-16 Also sounds fair. I'd also like to say that from now on have the Get together to just be run on the second weekend of August, to be more planned and prepared incoming years.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back