• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The God's Plaything

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Hello. This is my first RP, so I hope it turns out well​
    The God's Plaything

Plot:
    Spoiler:

The Gods:
    Spoiler:

The World
    Spoiler:

SU Sheet:
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    1. Read this rules.

Spoiler:

Accepted Players:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I would like to be reserved with Mew as the god. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Name:Grey "Chad" Kurosaki

Benefactor: Meloetta

Appearance: Chad is just an ordinary boy,brown hair with gray eyes.

Personality:happy go lucky, very kiddish

History: Chad is just an adopted son of a very poor family. He was just left in a front of a small nipa hut by his true mother. He grew up with his false parents, owning Chad as his nickname because it is also the name of the dead son of chad's false parents. Chad grew as an ordinary man, but he still can't let go of his child times. He seems to be reckless sometimes but he is very cheerful even times of problem. His false parents both died during the wave of attacks of the Sorte Far. Chad is really saddened about that issue but he managed to stand up and fight. Not knowing by his false parents, chad has been secretly training his pokemons(Conkeldurr, Sawk,makuhita) in a secret cave dojo inside the jungle near their house. Chad stepped and started moving where his destiny awaits as a lone wolf.

Pokémon: Conkeldurr, Sawk, Makuhita

Conkeldurr female BaSHEr
    she is really considered by chad's as a perfect sweeper due to her punches:
    Mach punch
    Drain punch
    Substitute
    Focus punch

Sawk male Flickr
    Sawk is caught by chad when he saw this sawk training inside chad's secret dojo. Sawk is best when he bulks up 3 times, and makes him almost unbeatable.

Bulk up
    Close Combat
    Endure
    Reversal

Makuhita male

Makuhita
    Anddd…. RP SAMPLE. Your RP sample must contain:
    a. How you discovered being an Angelorum.
    b. What you felt at first
    c. Your arrival in Disandrew City.

Name:Grey "Chad" Kurosaki

Benefactor: Meloetta

Appearance: Chad is just an ordinary boy,brown hair with gray eyes.

Personality:happy go lucky, very kiddish

History: Chad is just an adopted son of a very poor family. He was just left in a front of a small nipa hut by his true mother. He grew up with his false parents, owning Chad as his nickname because it is also the name of the dead son of chad's false parents. Chad grew as an ordinary man, but he still can't let go of his child times. He seems to be reckless sometimes but he is very cheerful even times of problem. His false parents both died during the wave of attacks of the Sorte Far. Chad is really saddened about that issue but he managed to stand up and fight. Not knowing by his false parents, chad has been secretly training his pokemons(Conkeldurr, Sawk,makuhita) in a secret cave dojo inside the jungle near their house. Chad stepped and started moving where his destiny awaits as a lone wolf.

Pokémon: Conkeldurr, Sawk, Makuhita

Conkeldurr female BaSHEr
    she is really considered by chad's as a perfect sweeper due to her punches:
    Mach punch
    Drain punch
    Substitute
    Focus punch

Sawk male Flickr
    Sawk is caught by chad when he saw this sawk training inside chad's secret dojo. Sawk is best when he bulks up 3 times, and makes him almost unbeatable.

Bulk up
    Close Combat
    Endure
    Reversal

Makuhita male (Machota)
    Makuhita is Chad's favorite pokemon and is the mascot of chad's team.

Belly drum
    Force palm
    Smellingsalt
    Close combat

One day, when chad is training in his dojo, an illusion of meloetta appeared in front of him and meloetta timidly said that chad is an ANGELORUM. Chad was veryoverjoyed, same as his pokemons. The time chad is going to ask meloetta what he will do, meloetta vanished bit by bit, leaving chad some questions still up in his minds:
    What is an Angelorum?
    what will i do?
    where will i go?

When he got out of his dojo, meloetta's illusion appeared again and said that chad's first step to his destiny of being an angelorum is going to disandrew city. Chad rushed as fast as he can until he got up in this city. but he saw an opposite side of this city, on fire and in chaos.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • @Knight of the Abyss: Ummm... No. Your appearance is very mediocre. What do you mean by very ordinary? A guy with huge ears can be considered ordinary in a huge-eared society. The personality should contain more of this Chad's real personality. A simple one word would not be enough to describe the whole of Chad's being. For the history, if they named him Chad, what is the use of the name Grey there? Why not use a simple Chad? You also need to explain how Chad managed to survive the wave of attacks whereas his parents died. I need more of a bit of character in there. I cannot imagine this "Chad" you are describing.

fix your formatting regarding your Pokemon. It is very hard to read. Why not:

Pokemon
    Moves
    History/Personality since you wanted to include them.

And your RP sample is very... indescribable. In case this is your first RP, the RP sample is a short chapter, complete with dialogues, vivid descriptions. You cannot simply say that Meloetta appeared then simply disappeared then appeared again. That is very odd. Describe how Meloetta told Chad that he is an Angelorum. Don't be afraid to delve into details. And I didn't say that Disandrew City is in "fire and chaos." Don't change the small details.

Check also your grammar. I am very very meticulous regarding simple grammar rules.

So for now you are DECLINED unless you change the problems I have stated above.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    So then without further ado, here's my SU.

Name: Jack Keller

Benefactor: Mew

Appearance: Jack has white skin and brown hair. He wears a pair of glasses and typical dresses in a brown short-sleeved shirt with blue pants. Due to the typical cold weather of Hadredya Jack tends to wear a brown long-sleeved jacket. Jack carries a green student's backpack filled with a two day supply of clothes, some snacks, a journal, as well as two super potions and 3 repels.

Personality: Jack enjoys activites where he is the only participant, such as reading and writing. Jack gets along well with his family and his few select friends but if anyone else tries to get chumy with him he will do what he knows best, ignore them completely. In fact, Jack would rather spend the day with his nose stuck in a book detailing the complete history of tax laws rather than spend a day with anyone he doesn't know. Due to this Jack has a tendency to be a loner often seeking the corner in the room as well as being quiet among his peers unless he has something really important to say.

History: Jack has always been the oddball of his family. His older brother and sister were champions of their respective sports as evidenced by all the trophies that were displayed in the house. Jack however never got into sports. Instead he pursued a good education and excelled in his math and science courses. He was the champion of the science fair three years in a row as well as one of the top ten honor students. His parents, however, didn't see his achievements that same way he did and would give him a small congratulations before turning their attention back to his siblings. His sister was truly the only one who cared about his achievements and on his 16th she gave him an abra as a present.

A few years passed and Jack had been accepted into one of the most presitgious universites in Hadredya. It was just after his 21st birthday that Jack began to feel strange. He started hearing voices in his head and had to be sent back home after he passed out multiple times in his classes. Shortly after returing home Jack was visited by Mew. After some time talking to the god Jack discored he was an Angelorum tasked with finding Latias and helping bring peace to the world. Two weeks later Jack acted out his master plan... lying to his parents and heading off to Disandrew Town.

Pokemon:
    Lyes(Kadabra) - Male

Teleport
    Confusion
    Psybeam
    Recover

Lyes was Jack first pokemon gifted to him by his sister. Lyes has always felt a strong connection to Jack, but doesn't know why. Two years after meeting Jack Lyes evolved into a kadabra.

Lyes is a smug fighter, using his psychic powers as well as taunting his opponent during battle. By taunting his opponent the kadabra often causes them to become enraged and sometimes even ignore their trainer's orders, which suits him all fine.

Matthew(Hypno) - Male

Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Poison Gas
    Confusion

Matthew is one of Jack's newest pokemon and also the most stubborn one. Just one year ago Matthew was caught by Jack and the first thing he found out about being a trainers pokemon was to obey every order given. Being the proud pokemon he is, Matthew resisted every order Jack gave and instead battled his own way, often costing Jack the match.

Jack has gained some of Matthew's respect over the months, but just barely enough so that the hypno will at least use the attack Jack asks for.

Wally(Spoink) - Male

Psybeam
    Confuse Ray
    Psywave
    Rest

Wally was caught by Jack three years ago right after Lyes evolved into a kadabra. Wally is a very energetic and friendly pokemon, never hesitating to become friends with an opponent's pokemon. He is the most social of Jack's pokemon and this many times causes problems as Wally has no idea that most of the time he can be very annoying. Often a pokemon who has agreed to be friends with Wally immediately regrets it when the spoink begins his usual annoying behavior. Harsh words never turn Wally's mood upside down and he will just try harder to become friends.

Angelorum(a.k.a. roleplay sample):

Jack sighed as laid on the grass. Only a few weeks into the semester and he had been sent home on a mandatory leave! He wasn't allergic to anything on the campus! He had been there for two years and he hadn't had a single wrong thing happen to him... and that was what worried him. The first time he had blacked out he had heard shouting in his head. He had been told that he had become lightheaded from lack of oxygen. Yeah right. Lack of oxygen, more like lack of an explanation. Not once had he stopped breathing, but he accepted it anyway and moved on, until it happened again... and again.

The school probably sent him off to avoid a lawsuit or something stupid like that, but still with him out of school and not overloaded with projects it gave him time to research his symptoms. Nothing matched. Nada. Confused he had stepped out of the house and was just lying on the ground, hoping to see something that would inspire an idea of where to look, and that's when it happened. Off near a group of trees there was a flash of bright light. Curious he got up and jogged over.

Near the trees was a small pink creature with a long tail and bright blue eyes. Jack felt his heart stop. He had read lots of books. Books about history, geography, space, and gods. He recognized the being before him, it was mew god of mind! Jack had no idea if he was hallucinating now but a voice rang out, No Jack, I'm not a hallucination. Jack stumbled back his glasses falling off in the process. Here you go. Jack stared as his glasses were covered in a pink light and placed itself in his hand. I really wish I had more time, but let's shoot for a few minutes. You're my Angelorum Jack. I have given you a sort of power you could call it, one that will help you bring balance to your world. Jack had just stared open-mouthed as the god continued to talk, about him, about the world, about his gift, and about his purpose.

Jack slowly sat down, "So I have to do this..." Yes, preferably the earliest you can. Jack had made a plan then, two weeks. Two weeks until he would leave. It had been too easy to tell his parents that he was going on a trip with some college friends during their vacation and that he needed just a little cash to get to the train for Disandrew Town. He had never lied to them before, so they complied rather easily. As he stepped on the train and got to his seat he felt a small amount of guilt settle over him as the train moved out.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • @Greiger: Read the rules again. :) You missed out one very important rule, but noentheless, I liked your SU, so you are PENDING until you comply to that rule.

EDIT: I'll be going to put up an OOC after I've got my players.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Angelorum

I'll finish this soon. ^^

I hope you don't mind that I put that ( ;) ) somewhere else. If you want me to put it where it is supposed to be, I'll change it. xD

Name: Miharu Mizushima

Benefactor: Kyurem

Appearance: Miharu had straight black hair that reached up to the middle of her back. However, she usually kept it up in a ponytail. She had "chinky" black eyes with double eye lids. She was around 5'7" and weighed about 117lbs. She is fairly muscular as she had trained in martial arts for most of her life. Although she does not have any tattoos, nor does she have any jewelery, she does have quite a number of scars. The most noticeable being on her back, but one can see from her arms and legs that she has been fairly battered.

Miharu usually wears a long-sleeved, light blue shirt as well as black cargo pants. The sleeves on her shirt are fairly long and flowing, quite like some Chinese dresses. She also wears black Chinese open-toed flats as it allows her to move fast and quietly. However, if in a warm region, she can cool herself down as she found that after getting Kyurem's "blessings", she dislikes being warm. However, she could be in the most frozen climate and be completely fine even if in light layers.

Personality: She is very flexible with her emotions, allowing her to become a great spy if the chance arose for it. From a young age, she was a master manipulator, liar, pickpocket, and actor, usually trying to use her speaking skills first before having to fight. She can put on many masks, usually of a carefree young girl who is a bit strange and ditsy, yet still has some kind of intelligence to her. This is the mask she normally uses, quite liking it as it causes people to underestimate her.

While under the mask, she is a tad sarcastic, but generally kind and always full of smiles. However, she is quite strange, being very outgoing and very talkative, yet never stating anything about herself. The masked her is usually very innocent and clueless in the fact that she doesn't know what's going on. However, she is a very neutral person at any rate, mask or otherwise, and while under the mask, can easily laugh away danger with a joke.

Another mask she likes to use is of a foreigner. Fluent in five languages (English, Japanese, Korean, Cambodian, and French), she sometimes mixes up her English with words from one of the other four countries and will have a strong accent, sometimes even British. She also wears wigs and changes her eye colour depending on what kind of foreigner she would be. She also uses make-up to lighten her skin as she looks Japanese (due to the fact that she is Japanese).

She has many other masks with multiple uses. She generally names each and everyone of her masks separate names, so sometimes she wonder if she has Multiple Personality Disorder. She hasn't gotten tested for it, but she really isn't in a hurry to do much about it anyways.

Underneath all of her masks, Miharu, quite like her benefactor, is quite cold, yet is always resolute in her decisions. She generally likes working alone, but can work with others if needed. She is also very sarcastic and deadpans a lot. She is generally lethal and isn't afraid to take out someone in her way unless they are an innocent. She is also extremely paranoid and has lost respect for all humans aside from her sensei who taught her martial arts and practically raised her. While she dislikes humans quite a bit, she generally loves all pokemon, although if they attack her, they're still screwed.

History:

Miharu never knew her parents. The first thing she remembered was being taught katas from her sensei. No, that would be a lie. There is a fleeting memory of shaded figures and a soft lullaby being sung, but Miharu doesn't really like to recall that. It reminds her of the things she will never have.

Her first memory was when she was four years old. While living with a guardian in the forest, as a small child, she loved to wander off and to meet pokemon. However, when playing with a Teddiursa once, the mother Ursaring thought that Miharu would try to steal her child away from her and attacked Miharu. However, Miharu's future sensei defeated the Ursaring with his bare fists. After that, Miharu asked to go on a training journey with sensei. Sensei agreed and off they went.

They traveled through all of the regions, training in mind, body, and pokemon. Miharu got her first pokemon, Daku, when saving it from flamethrowers from a pack of Vulpixes. She was five at the time. Honour bound, Daku journeyed with Miharu, first finding it tedious. However, in time, he began to like Miharu as a person and respected her greatly. They trained together along with sensei for two years when Miharu then found Rei, a Snowrunt. This time, it was a matter of catching Rei and training her. When Miharu was ten, sensei told her that she had to journey on her own and left. Miharu began traveling through the world again, except this time by herself. She found a Swinub a year into her journey and trained it.

When she was thirteen, she found two things in order to help her pokemon evolve; a Razor Claw and a Dawn Stone. Both Daku and Rei were ready to evolve into their final evolutions. Buta was already a Piloswine at the time and had already learnt Ancient Power in order to turn into a Mamoswine.

When she was fourteen, ready with her three fully evolved pokemon, she decided to go along the trainer's path. From there, she defeated all of the gyms within four years. She decided to take her time through the trainer's path, as she probably could have gone through it in one.

After that, she spent most of her time training from place to place, battling other trainers if they wanted to, and teaching them as well. Then, she found that she was an Angelorum...

However, her first sign of powers came to her when she was seven. They were currently traveling in a very cold region when Miharu didn't feel cold anymore. In fact, with all of the extra layers, she felt way too hot. When she told sensei this, his eyes furrowed, and he nodded, consenting her to take her layers off. They than began training her powers for the next three years before sensei left. After that, Miharu did train her powers as well and kept up with her mind, body, and pokemon training.

Pokémon:

Species "Name" (Nickname) Gender: Weavile "Dakuaisu" (Daku) Male
    Ability: Pressure
    Moves: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Brick Break, Poison Jab

Species "Name" (Nickname) Gender: Mamoswine "Buta" Male
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Moves: Hail, Blizzard, Earthquake, Stone Edge

Species "Name" (Nickname) Gender: Froslass "Rei" Female
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Moves: Hail, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt

Twack. Twack. Twack.

Miharu continued kicking the tree with a simple roundhouse kick, alternating sides every two kicks. It was obvious that she had been working out for awhile, she was sweating quite a bit and her feet were fairly bloody. Next to her, Daku was practicing his Night Slash, Buta was practicing his Stone Edge, and Rei was practicing her Shadow Ball. Daku was cutting down trees, Buta and Rei were aiming at rocks. It was second nature to them now, training together. They had saw how other people trained before, with the trainer only giving commands and the pokemon just doing, not training side by side with each other. They always thought it was weird; Miharu's sensei always told her that in order to be command your pokemon well, you must always train with them and become one.

Suddenly, snow started falling down on the trees, which caused Buta to stop in shock. They were in a part of the region where it was currently spring. There could be no way that snow was currently falling to the ground!

More used to distractions, Miharu, Daku, and Rei continued on.

A presence, strong and powerful, landed near their training area. At once, Daku, Rei, and Buta bowed towards the presence. Miharu stopped what she was doing and blinked. However, noting that her pokemon were bowing, she soon followed.

Kyurem nodded. "Rise, my ice types. Miharu Mizushima, you may rise as well."

They followed Kyurem's command.

"May I ask what you are doing here, Kyurem-dono?" questioned Miharu.

"I have chosen you as my benefactor," said Kyurem. "You are an Angelorum."

"Kyurem-dono is the one who gave me the ice powers," Miharu murmured.

"Correct. There is more that will come in time. For now, all that will be added is the ability to communicate with ice types."

Miharu blinked and glanced at her pokemon. "Which means...!"

"Yes, you can now talk to your pokemon, Miharu Mizushima," stated Kyurem. He started to take flight once again. "You must journey to Disandrew Town where you will meet up with others like you. Good bye, Miharu Mizushima, my fellow ice types."

Miharu and her pokemon bowed again, not going up until the snow left along with Kyurem.

Miharu sighed. "I guess that is all for training today," she said to her pokemon.

Rei hugged Miharu tightly. "We can finally talk to each other! I'm so happy!"

Shocked, Miharu could only hug back. Daku nodded. "Yes, it would be a welcome change from conversing from either Buta or Rei."

Buta narrowed his eyes at Daku. "Hey, at least I don't sound like a prick!"

Miharu sighed. "I think I would have been happier without knowing what you guys say. Let's head off to Disandrew Town."

"Okay!" Rei chirped.

Daku nodded.

Buta stomped on the ground. "Hell yeah!"

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Okay SU is updated, sorry about that. I just got carried away and forgot about that one rule.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Would it be alright if I could reserve Zekrom please? I'll post a bio later on when I have the time if that's alright.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Name - Terra Bakugami
    Gender - Male
    Age - 20
    God - Zekrom

Appearance - Terra is known to regularly wear a gray t-shirt covered by a halfway zipped jacket to match along with black and slightly baggy jeans and a silver chained necklace with a picture of Terra in his youth with his mother and father at the end which is concealed under his shirt. Gene pool wise he's known to have long overflowing blondish hair usually covering one or both of Terra's gray eyes,relatively pale skin, around 6 feet tall with a mildly scrawny frame.

Personality - Terra is known through the land to have a relatively short temper and a quick wit since birth but is rather prideful of his Pokemon and his own battling abilities and mostly self serving but kind enough to help someone in need, and even if nobody knows it at the time he does his best to have some well meaning in his actions even if what he does to achieve his goals ends up being less than admirable.

Pokemon - Electivire, Elektross, Rotom (Normal Form)

Electivire (Jun) - Terra's ace card when it comes to long winded battles, she's rarely if ever failed her trainer after she evolved from Electabuzz. Also Terra's first Pokemon when she was an Elekid back then.
    Ability - Motor Drive
    Moveset - Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Thunderpunch, Crosschop

Elektross (Avina) - Terra's most used Pokemon when it comes to the start of a battle, most of Terra's opponents get to know Avina very quickly as she's usually the first and last Pokemon Terra brings out in most battles.
    Ability - Levitate
    Moveset - Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Acid Spray

Rotom (Shadow) - Unlike Jun and Avina, Shadow did not grow up with Terra when he was a child, instead Shadow was inherited to the trainer from his father but Terra uses Shadow the most when it comes to information gathering due to Shadow's ability to slip through walls and overhear conversations pertaining to any useful information the boy may be looking for at the time.
    Ability - Levitate
    Moveset - Thunderbolt, Substitute, Shadow Ball, Trick

History - Terra has been raised to be a trainer around the age of 5, the student of his late father Gin Bakugami. Around the age of 15 Terra's father was killed by a group known as the Sorte Far for standing against them when they tried recruiting him and Terra at the time. Terra escaped but Gin sacrificed himself after handing Terra the beaten down Rotom that he used to fend off the Sorte Far so Terra and his mother Sakuya Bakugami could escape to where the Sorte Far could not reach them. Terra however wanted revenge and nothing more, training himself to one day defeate the Sorte Far and avenge his father. While traveling across Hadreyda seeking out the Sorte Far, Terra came across a place known as the Espina Shrine where he felt a strong but familiar voice call to him. Entering the shrine, Terra immediately fainted upon seeing the place calling to him, Terra begun to dream soon after he fainted and saw a flashback of his father Gin being killed during the Sorte Far raid, Terra immediately woke up with a loud scream as the voice calling to him identified itself as Zekrom who questioned what Terra's ideals were eager to know, Terra replied with the sole urge to destroy the Sorte Far and Zekrom responded by telling the boy that the Sorte Far were after him and not his father, Terra wanted to know why and Zekrom explained to Terra that he was born as an Angelorum destined to fight the Sorte Far and that this was all inevitable despite Gin's attempts to keep Terra from finding this out about him. Explaining Terra's fate to him, Zekrom tells Terra that this meeting was destined as well and tells Terra to look for more of his kind in DIsandrew City to prepare for the Sorte Far. With Zekrom as his benefactor now and his skills as a trainer honed over the years, Terra sets out to Disandrew City to continue his quest and make himself strong enough to achieve his goals.

I hope this bio is acceptable.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • @Xulek: Uhmmm... It is better if you change your personality and appearance to proper paragraph form, with complete and logical sentences. Also, I must point out that being an Angelorum is not a job. It was a destiny that was laid out for you the moment you are born. It is not some kind of pact in which a trainer accepts the offer. It is like you were always an Angelorum since before you were born, but you just didn't know it. Check Greiger's SU for more details.

Also, I need an RP sample on how you knew that you were an Angelorum.

Meanwhile, I like his character. Pretty cliched but still interesting, so I am not going to decline you. Still RESERVED

EDIT: Yup. That's better. RP Sample left. :)

Last edited:

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • SU:

Name: Lucius Xavier Addams IV (Nickname: Lex)

Benefactor: Jirachi

Appearance: Despite his wealthy upbringing, Lex is naturally very unproffesional in his appearance. He has shaggy, long blonde hair, with bangs that hang over his eyes. He never wears fancy clothing, instead prefering to dress in a simple brown shirt and pants. He wears brown steel-toed shoes with that he made himself. He has pale skin as a result of being inside all day, and is very slim, as he eats very little.

Personality: Though he used to be a jolly and outgoing child, nowadays Lex is almost completely opposite from his benefactor in terms of personality. He is very anti-social, rarely going outside of his chambers, and never speaking. In fact, he cannot speak: As a child, Lex lost his vocal abilities in an accident involving an Arbok. Therefore, Lex communicates through his writing and especially through his Pokemon. Lex loves Pokemon above all things, and will always act quickly and effectively to save any Pokemon in danger.

Pokemon: Metang, Magnemite, Scizor

Metang: Metang always travels freely with Lex (I'm assuming we use apricorns or something to keep our Pokemon in?). Metang serves as Lex's communicator, and can easily understand what Lex wants to say through the trainer's eyes. It has learned some human speech, as Lex loved to teach it to talk before he lost his voice.
    Moves: Psychic, Bullet Punch, Mega Punch

Magnemite: This is Lex's newest Pokemon. It had previously belonged to Lex's father, but his father had no time to train the Pokemon, so he gave it to Lex. It does not like Lex very much, and usually does not listen to his orders (given through Metang, of course)
    Moves: Tackle, Supersonic, Thunderbolt, Sonic Boom

Scizor: Lex's first and most powerful Pokemon. Like his trainer, it too is silent. It trains constantly, and is almost always outside his apricorn (or other containment device, if any exist). It has vowed to protect Lex at any cost.
    Moves: Iron Head, X-scissor, Hyper Beam, Night Slash

History: Lex was born as the son of Sir Lucius Addams III, a wealthy knight (this is medevil times, no?). Lex lived in his father's castle for ten years happily, and uneventfully. At age 7, his father captured Scizor and gave it to his son as a birthday gift. A month later, Lex and Scizor captured Metang together. Lex grew extremely close to both of his friends, and he spent nearly every waking hour with them. Lex and Scizor often practiced battleing, fighting weak opponents hired by Sir Addams. Lex began teaching Metang how to speak when the boy was twelve. Together with his family and Pokemon, Lex lived a happy life.

Until his thirteenth birthday. That day, Lex and Scizor were out in the forest, fighting wild Pokemon. All was going well for the two when an Arbok, having stealthily snuck up on Lex, suddenly attacked the boy with a Poison Fang to the throat. Lex fell to the ground immediatly, having blacked out from the poison. Scizor managed to drive away the Arbok, and quickly rushed his friend to his personal doctor. The doctor was able to save the boy's life, but Lex's vocal cords had been shredded to pieces. Scizor, out of respect for his master, refused to speak unless Lex could do the same.

It was exactly one year after the attack that Lex's mother died of cancer. Lex's father would soon also succumb to death due to grief, but not before the knight entrusted his Magnemite to his son. After Sir Addams death, Lex left his home with his three Pokemon, and lived in the peasant areas as a homeless fighter, making money through battles to buy his food.

Angelorum:

It had been a seemingly peaceful summer night as Lex, Metang, and Scizor made their way towards Disandrew City. Lex really had no idea why he had to go there. In that other town, he had been perfectly happy... well, he survived, anyway. It had been a long walk from that town, but Lex was used to walking by now. It had been two years since he, Scizor, Metang, and Magnemite had left the boy's home in shame and depression.

Try as he might, Lex could not get the images of his dream out of his head. The dream had come to the boy two whole weeks ago, but it was as if the dream had happened last night. In the dream, Lex had been standing in a pitch black room. A small, white light was shining in the distance, like one star against all the darkness. After a few minutes of watching the "star", Lex realized that Metang and Scizor stood on either side of him. Both were staring at the small speck of light in the distance, and neither were blinking, speaking, moving... nothing. It was like they were frozen in time. As Lex turned to look at the light again, he was startled to see two figures standing in his way: Lex's mother and father. Their backs were turned to their son, who tried to call their names, believing that he would hear no sounds resonate from his throat. To his surprise, he found that he could, indeed speak again.

"M-Mom?" Lex asked timidly at his parents. "Dad?" Although neither figure turned around to look at Lex, the boy was so overjoyed to see them again that he found himself rushing into their backs, embracing them closely as hot tears ran down his face. It took only a few seconds to realize that the figures that stood in Lex's arms were not his mother and father. As the boy looked up, he saw that they were only statues, steel replicas of the people Lex missed most. Lex turned around to Scizor and Metang, hoping to find some comfort in his friends. However, he saw that, they, too, were only metallic statues. Metang, who usually levitated just off the ground, had crashed heavilly to the nonexistant floor.

Lex turned around, not able to look at his friends petrified like that. He immediatly was blinded: the small speck of light had grown far larger and far brighter. It now took the shape of what Lex thought could be a Pokemon, but was not sure. The light turned red, and Lex was able to make out the long neck and head, the arms, and the strange tail of the Pokemon shape. It continued to grow, larger, larger, and larger still. When it seemed like the shape could not have gotten any larger, it blacked out. After a few seconds of stark blackness, two words appeared in red light: "SORTE FÅR". Lex strared at the strange words, trying to understand their meaning. The statues of Lex's parents suddenly began to glow a dull pink. Behind the boy, the Pokemon statues began to do the same. As Lex watched puzzled at what was happening, the statues suddenly exploded, one by one. Lex, though startled and angry, realized that there must be a connection between "SORTE FÅR" and the destruction to the statues. Lex glanced up at the words, still hovering in the sky. As sudenly as they had appeared the words vanished. Soon, one new word appeared this time in blue light. "ANGE"--

That was where the dream ended. There had been more to that last word, but Lex didn't have time to read it all. When Lex woke up that morning, he had decided that Disandrew City had the answer. Lex still didn't know why Disandrew thought going to Disandrew would help...

"Angelorum." Lex was almost startled to hear Metang's voice. "The word you seek is Angelorum." Metang had not appeared to be talking to Lex at all. It was still facing straight ahead, hovering in pace with Lex's walking.

"Angelorum?" Lex asked out loud. He still wasn't sure what the word could mean...

Wait a second. Did Lex just... talk?! Lex tried again, and found that the only word he could say was "Angelorum." Overjoyed, Lex turned to Scizor, only to find a small, yellow and white Pokemon floating in Scizor's place. On Lex's other side, Metang had also been replaced by one of these weird Pokemon. The two spoke as one voice, chanting "Angelorum" over and over again. Lex found himself doing the same, as a steel sword materialized out of nowhere. "Angelorum, Angelorum." It pointed the tip at the boy's chest. "Angelorum, Angelorum." The weapon slowly began to drift towards Lex's heart. "Angelorum, Angelorum." The sword pierced the skin but Lex felt no pain. "Angelorum, Angelorum." Once the sword was completely inside Lex's heart, the boy noticed his hands and feet become Steel. "Angelorum, Angelorum." The Steel spread over his whole body, until only his face remained free. He watched as the Steel blacked out the light and blocked out the air. "ANGELORUM, ANGELORUM!!"

Lex woke up to find himself lying in Scizor's arms. Metang hovered above him, asking if the young master was alright. Lex nodded weakly, then allowed himself to drift back to sleep as the chants of "Angelorum, Angelorum" still rang clear in the back of his mind.

He knew what he was now. Lucius Xavier Addams IV was an Angelorum.

Last edited:
    Back