• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
You can play Professor Oak as well. You don't have to be thorough or detailed if you don't want to though.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lol don't sweat it, Raichu. Do what ever you need to...i wont mind if its a bit rushed, i dunno about the others

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
You can cover mostly everything in one post like yazi, and just have her rock up to Viridian City/Viridian Forest, or if you want to get ahead, go straight to Pewter, which means you'll run into Ev and Kat...which is a good thing.

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
We got to Viridian at around sunset, and that was around 5.30-ish. Now I'm assuming it's later into the night with everything that's happened, so maybe 7.30-8PM?

Years
One thing I'm really bad at is adding myself to the story, is there anyway that when I get to where ever you guys are that one of you will approach my character?

Phanima

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Haha, that shouldn't be a problem. Just scruff Kass up a little bit from wandering around Route 1 all day and have her reach the Pokemon Center all tired or something along the lines of that. Kozue's natural kindness should have him approach her to see if he can help. :D

And if you just wanted a reference, this is the cast: Kat [Trainer Kat], W. [Quasar99], Patrick [Degenerate], Roisin [Jim], Fenra [Evkay], Noah [Oni Raichu], Kozue [Phanima], Marcus [Lash], Yaz [yaziyo] and Kassandra [Miss Raichu].

The character's names come first followed by the actual person RP-ing with them, in the brackets. I use this sometimes whenever I forget someone, not that I have mind you! o0

EDIT: Oh and I suppose I should update everyone's positions too; Kat, Fen, Pat, Noah and Roisin are all in the vicinity of Viridian Forest; Kozue, Yaz and hopefully Kassandra should be in Viridian City; while Marcus and W. are freeroaming somewhere between Route 1 and Viridian City/Viridian Forest.

Last edited:
Years
Not Roleplaying for two years really makes it hard to start again :x But I finally made my post and now I'm going to go take a shower 8D

Degenerate

Immortal
Years
Welcome on board Raichu and Yaz. =D You both have well written posts and are catching up pretty quickly. And Yaz, the little incident at the Pokémon Centre made me laugh. XD

Phamina, about the positions, I think Marcus should still be asleep in the Viridian City Pokémon Centre, unless I missed something. Other than that, everybody is just about in the right place.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
And Yaz, the little incident at the Pokémon Centre made me laugh. XD

Rofl, me too. xD

By the way. ._. I encourage all of you to join Evkay's RP, which has yet to be accepted.

...But if anyone signs up with Gengar, Spiritomb, or Houndoom, I won't be happy. D<
xD I have them reserved.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
*Is interested in Ev's RP*

Roisin will find Fen and Kat, she can stir things up amongst the couple. <3

*Is Effil ._.*

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Me... How dare you accuse me of such evil!

(But yeah, I was insinuating about your couple~ness, she's already 'got into his pants' twice now and they're camping together... Alone. *raises eyebrows*)

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Not much at the moment to be honest... To bad Totodile doesn't learn scary face for a while, that'd be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back